Short walk

R.Major
Chapter16
March 4,2017

I licked my lips and picked up my phone as Mila snuggled more into my body. I placed my phone on speaker and answered it. Mrs. Major decided that she was gonna smoke me out. She said I was to stress and that made her stress. So after the sex session she said it was time to smoke.

"Yo Stormie," Dj said.

"What up lil nigga," I said as Mila shifted in my arms and looked up at me.

"Chilling. What on today?" She asked me.

I bit my bottom lip and I heard Mila clear her throat.

"Nothing much. Gonna chill with the fam and shit," I said as I got her hint.

"Damn you should be face first in ya wife's pussy," Dj said and chuckled.

I laughed and licked my lips. Mila took my arm from around my body and straddled my stomach. I smirked as she leaned over and grabbed a blunt off the nightstand.

"I mean you know that will happen again," I said and smirked.

"I feel ya. Well me and Sin are at the crib , if you can stop swimming at some point y'all come over," she said.

"I gotchu. The wifey wanna meet and chill with you and yours for real," I said as I watched Mila bend down as she exhaled and place kisses on my neck.

"Koo. How long?" Dj asked.

Mila slowly pulled back from my neck. She smirked.

"An hour," she mouthed to me.

"Probably in a couple of hours," I said.

"Perfect. It give me some time between Sins thighs," Dj said.

"DJ I SWEAR YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Sin yelled.

I laughed as they started to fight and the call dropped. They are good together. I sighed and licked my lips and tossed my phone in the spot she was laying in. I placed my hands on my waist.

"I'm horny," she said and laughed.

"Still?" I asked her and chuckled as she handed me the blunt.

"I think you turned me into your own personal nympho," she said and smirked.

"You are addicting," I said as I exhaled.

"I'm your only addiction though," she said and smirked as I watched her eyes dance around as the light caught them.

"Well you, weed and coffee," I said as we both laugh.

"You don't have bad addictions though," she said as she took the blunt I was handing her.

"No. But you are a major one," I said as I watched her smirk and exhaled.

"When you say shit like that make me like you more and more," she said.

"It's the truth,"I said as she blushed.

"And you back your shit up. That is what makes me horny," she said and bit her lip.

"Ms. Rose, everything makes you horny," I said and laughed.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Just everything you do makes me horny," she said and ran her hand down my face.

"Come eat yo pussy papi," she said and smirked.

I looked over at the clock. I might have time to do more than just eat. I felt her hand on the side of my face.

"Just head Stormie. You know anymore than that we won't meet you friends," she said and smirked.

"Fuck my friends," I said as she laughed.

"Fuck them huh?" She asked me and she leaned down and smirked.

"Yeah. Fuck them. I gotta take care of my wife's needs first," I mumbled as she giggled and pressed her lips against mines.

"How far do they stay?" She asked me as she put her shoes on.

"We can walk," I said and bit down on my bottom lip as her Red waves fell over her right eye.

My goddess. I smirked as she walked over to me and rolled up the sleeves on my white dress shirt.

"This way you can't wear a suit jacket," she said as she looked up at me.

I laughed and placed my hands on her waist.

"You trying to get me Obama casual," I said and licked my lips.

"I mean," she said and smirked.

I laughed and grabbed her hand as we made my way out of my house. She let my hand go and I turned around and locked  the outside door.

"How far we walking?" She asked me.

"Not far Baby," I said and grabbed her hand as we made our way down the stairs.

"How long have you known them?" She asked me.

"I actually know Red from middle school and I met Dj and Sin when I was in my second year of high school," I said and smirked.

"Are they like the rest?" She asked me as we stopped in front of their crib.

I opened the gate.

"To an extent. They do respect sex time a lot more though," I said and chuckled.

She looked up and smiled. I rang the bell and she ran her hands up my arms and my shoulders.