Rule 1

Karma
Chapter 44
April 4,2017

We had been here almost three days. Nobody was coming back for us. I told Janette dumbass this was hopeless. I jumped as my heart pounded out my chest as I heard the footsteps get closer and the door creak open. Somebody always comes in to feed us.

"Well y'all look hungry," her voice was smooth and deep.

She even had this laid back ass country accent. That's shit was so sexy. I cringed as I heard the chair legs edge scrap against the cement floor.

"Let me help you with those," she said as I felt the bandanna being pulled from my face.

I watched as she sat back in the chair and crossed her legs. She was in a black suit, and a pair of black vans and a grey v neck shirt. I watched as she placed the blunt to her lips. She slowly inhaled. She smirked and exhaled.

"Sorry I have been busy. I almost forgot about you too," she said and licked her lips.

"You gonna let us go?" I asked her.

"Oh sweetheart I'm not the one to ask," she said.

"What the fuck you mean?" Jeannette hissed.

I swear to god this bitch talk too much. Like shut the fuck up and take yo ass whooping.

"Major, I have no idea why you dated these bum ass bitches," I gasped.

The voice was sexy as hell. It wrapped you in some sort of calmness. I watched as a hand made it way onto her shoulder as this big ass rock sat on the perfectly black stiletto nails.

"You know you gotta go through some shit before you get to something really good," she said as she smirked.

"That is true," the voice said as her wife came from behind the shadows.

I'm not going to lie. They matched together.  Like they were a complete set. She was in a pair of black jeans, and black nike windbreaker and some black air max. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail.

"So she gonna decide?" Jeanette asked.

"I always decide," she said and smirked.

"Shut up!" Jeanette yelled.

"I fucking decide!" She yelled.

"Fuck!" She yelled.

"Shut up," some girl said after she punched her in her jaw.

"Well, I will be going. I will be in the car when y'all ready call me and I will have Carlos come and handle the rest," Rain said as she stood up.

"Who is y'all?" I asked as tears rolled down my face.

Rain looked at me and smirked as she fastened the button on her suit jacket. She winked at me and turned and kissed her wife.

"Don't worry about it. But you got at least one or two more people behind you," she said as I felt a hard blow to my jaw.

I screamed.

"Oh and my wife didn't scream or cry so y'all lied to me," she said.

"Nooo," I cried as another hit came to my face.

I coughed and spit up blood. I watched as her wife walked over to me and squatted down. She placed her elbow on her knees as her hands dangled loosely with this scalpel in her hand.

"So you lied?" She said as she smirked and began to rock side to side.

"She lied," I said and nodded toward Jeannette.

I watched as she looked over at Jeanette. I heard the door close as Rainie walked out.

"Rain doesn't know this, but I'm really good with a blade,"she said.

I watched as she stood up and walked over to Jeanette and before I knew it she has quickly craved and L in her cheek. She smirked.

"You see you two forgot  the rules. You know Rule 1: make sure whoever you dating got hands and are little crazy," she said.

"I got mad hands and I can get really crazy," she said as she quickly tossed the blade into my shoulder.

I yelled. I swear if they don't kill me I will forever mind my damn business.

"Let's get started ladies," some female said.

"Way ahead of you," some other female said as I watched her short frame bring down this bat with all the force she could onto Jeanette's ankle.

"Ahhhhhj fuck you Nora!" She yelled.

"Shut up bitch! I never liked yo dumbass as no way," she said and she took the end of the bat and tapped her in her forehead.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" I yelled.

"Oh we didn't forget about you sweetheart," the soft voice said and she broke each of my fingers.

I gasped as the tears poured down my face. It was gonna be a long painful night.