Just a Taste

Major
Chapter 60
April 19,2017

I licked my lips as I sat up on my knees. I grabbed her right ankle and pulled her closer to me. She giggled and bit her lip as she sat up and slowly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms slowly snaked their way around my neck and her hands found their way to my head as she slowly brought are bodies closer. She smiled and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Just a taste papi?" She asked me as she rubbed my head and my head just fell back.

I gripped her waist as she began to slowly rocked her hips as her lips brushed up and down my neck. This how she got me on the beach for the first time. I groaned as she planted light kisses behind my ear.

"We got time baby," I said and licked my lips and she pulled my head back down.

"How much time?" She asked me and smirked.

"As much as you want," I said as I stared at her lips.

I watched as the soft plumpness of them form a half smile. Her hair fell over her left eye. I groaned. Fuck it. She placed her hands on the side of my face.

"You gonna give me a little of big daddy stormie?" She asked me.

Before I could answer she nodded her head yes and her lips came crashing down onto mines. I guess that was a statement. I bit down on her bottom lip and ran my hands quickly up her back and into her hair. I pulled it and she let out a soft moan as my lips attached themselves to her neck.

"Fuck," she hissed as I sucked harder on her neck and bit down.

"Mmmm shittt," she hissed as I ran my tongue over the spot I just bit.

I slowly twirled my tongue against her neck as she began to fall back onto the mattress. I went with her as she gasped as I bit her neck. I quickly placed my hand under this sundress she had on that had risen up her thigh since the change of position. I slowly kissed up her neck as I rolled off her and lay next to her on my side. She pulled away from my lips and looked at me. I watched as her eyes traveled down to my lips.

I quickly placed her leg across mines as I wrapped my arm around her neck . She bit her lip and smirked. She leaned in and kissed me slowly. I moved my arm lower over her neck and just enough to go down the top of the dress and slowly flick my finger against her nipple. She moaned and deepened the kiss. I ran my hand over her pussy. She moaned and flinched. She bit down on my bottom lip. I took my pointer finger and ring finger and spread her lips.

"Please baby, please, please," she said over and over as I would lightly flicked my middle finger against her clit.

I smirked and lightly rubbed it. Then one flick. Type of flick. Her body would tense with ever flick. I nodded my head as I quickly flicked my finger against it.

"Shitttt," she hissed as she pulled back with my lip trapped between her teeth.

She looked at me and smirked. She was enjoying this. I quickly rubbed her clit in light circles. I smirked as she gasped and grabbed on to my shirt. I quickly slammed my fingers inside of her and kissed her collar bone.

"Mmmm fuck," she hissed as I played with her nipple ring and bit down on her clavicle.

Her body arched as I quickly moved my fingers against her spot. Every time she would move her waist I made sure my palm was on clit. The more she ran the more I would alternate the motion of my fingers. Either she got flicks..

"Damn," she moaned as she looked at me.

Or she got the quick come her motion that made my palm rub against her clit.

"Shitttt," she hissed as her body arched.

She was so damn wet. But then there was my favorite. I pushed my fingers deeper.She let out a long string of curse words as I quickly found her spot. Sss

"Fuck!" She hissed as body tensed up and she came.

I let her go as she looked at me and licked her lips.

"Take these off," She said as she pushed me away from her.

I watched as she quickly took off her dress. I watched as she smirked and pushed me from my side to my back. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and licked my lips.

"Papi," she said and gasped.