Interview 147: @xAngie

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

My name is Angie and I'm 14 years old. I recently moved to Connecticut from New York. It's probably been a year since I've been here. I'm adjusting here little by little. I have two younger siblings, I'm the oldest. I live with both my parents and I love them both with all my heart. Though, I'm a daddy's girl. Been a lovatic since sonny with a chance. She's my inspiration.

2. What inspired you to write?

I've always been a writer. My feelings inspired me to write. When my emotions would get built up, I couldn't find a way to deal with them. Writing about what I felt was an immediate release for me.

3. Do you have a specific writing style?I write about just anything that pops in mind. Though a lot of my books are first person point of view.

4. How did you come up with the titles?

I usually have a list of suggestions. It's important to catch the readers attention. You wouldn't want to read a book that's called ''Book.''

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

Each of my books have a different positive message in them. It's usually why I wrote them.

6. How much of the book is realistic?

In order to write with emotional, you have to understand. Some parts are realistic and some aren't.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?We all have the same problems, but just a different stories. I hope people can relate to my books.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

J.K Rowling is a big inspiration to me. She started from scarcity and look how far she's come. I still re-read her books all the time. She's very passionate about her work.

9. What book are you reading now?Secret Life of Bees that I just finished. It was great!

10. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

I'm really loving John Green. He's an amazing author.

11. What are your current projects?

I'm recently writing a personal book on my own time, and I'm hoping to get it published.

12. Do you see writing as a career?

I absolutely do.

13. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?Trying to think of a cliff. The part where your just like, "Oh my gosh, did that just happen?''

14. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?J.K Rowling. She just has so much imagination that when you read it it's as if your in it. Her work is so vivid. I like that in books when I read.

15. Who designed the covers?

I do. But my old covers were made by others. However, I'm getting into cover making so all my covers at the moment are my work.

16. What was the easiest part of writing your book?Thinking of a title. There's nothing easy about writing a book. It's a lot of hard work, but if you are determined you will get there.

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book? Again, the cliff. It's challenging for me. But I figure it out.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learned from writing books that you can always find a medicine.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? Never ever give up on anything you can't go a day without. It's hard at first, but if you believe in yourself you can reach for anything in life.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never throw out your drafts. Keep them and build from it.