Interview 17: shygabs

1. Can you tell me about yourself? 
Well...for starters, I'm a mom :) it's on my biography,  but a lot of people still get surprised about it...I am shy to other people, but once you get to know me, you'll find me joking and stuff. I'm extremely nice...sometimes TOO nice and I'm a great friend once we have broken some barriers :) I love baking and cooking...but mostly baking as much as writing!

2. What inspired you to write?
I always wanted to write, since I was little, I used to type short stories for my family. When I really got into wattpad, I started to find flaws in some stories or others where boring, so I decided to make my own. You know, stop judging and do something about it!

3. How did you come up with the title? 
 I wanted people to know that it was about a prince, but nit the conventional or usual story, something along the lines of friends with benefits.

4. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 
There's not really a message. Just that you remeber that the people we read about in magazines, are just that, people. Mostly is for entertainment :)

5. How much of the book is realistic? 
 I think the whole book is realistic, I mean it's based on Kate and William and I just wanted to create my story with a lot of spins :)

6. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 
Does admiting my clumsiness counts? :)

7. What books have most influenced your life most? 
I have to say anything from Jane Austen and quite a few wattpad writers :)

8. Does your family know about your writing hobby?  
 I have to say anything from Jane Austen and quite a few wattpad writers :)

9. Do you see writing as a career? 
It's my dream!

10. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? 
The whole writing thing! My first language is Spanish.

11. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? 
I'd have to say that Jordan Lyndle and Kay (Darknessand light) not sure about the pen name!

12. Who designed the covers? 
All of them, different followers. I can't, for the life of me, make a decent cover.

13. What was the hardest part of writing your book? 
I'm too judgmental of my own work, so unless I really like it, I don't post it. Sometimes it takes forever to write a new chapter and even though I don't edit them, I always find mistakes while reading them once again after posting it here. And I always find mistakes.

14. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
Just write :)

15. Do you see writing as a career?
 I sure hope so. I really want to publish PWB, so far, I haven't had luck with the publishers :( But I'll keep trying.

16. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
I have a few. My most recent one is Veronica Roth. Her books are amazing, I loved reading them all, even though I was heart broken on the last one. I cried really hard. That was so inspiring, that you actually suffer through with the characters...

17. What was the easiest part of writing your book? 
I think that it hasn't been easy at all. I love writing,  that has been the easy part :)

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 
 I've learnt from all the people on wattpad, twitter or facebook. I've met awesome friends and that's been a bonus on all this.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 
That I wouldn't be pursuing one of my biggest dreams without you. Thank you for all votes and comments. I would have stopped writing a long time ago.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
Be patient. It takes time and work for people to notice your story, work on it, improove it and it will all work out.