Interview 117: LunarStar2798

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

I'm 16 and I live in California. I am poetic and open minded about music. I am shy at first but when you get to know me you know I love to pull pranks and I don't care what people think about me.

2. What inspired you to write?

What inspired me to write was the small ideas I got in English class and also because teachers forced me to write stories for my semester finals.

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

I do not have a specific writing style.

4. How did you come up with the titles?

When I come up with a title for my stories I am usually with my weird friends and they also help me out. Other times they just get taken from a song.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

I only want my readers to be themselves and not let anyone bring them down. Stay strong peeps!

6. How much of the book is realistic?

I really don't think my books are realistic. I mean some are fan fictions.  Only realistic thing about them would be everything teenagers go through with their first love.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

I do add experiences from my life or things that happen to others I know.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

Books that have influenced my life would be My Rejected Mate. This got to me based on something my sister did and it just reminds me to not do the same.

9. What book are you reading now?

On wattpad I am reading Vampire Shift but at home and school Vampire Academy series (again).

10. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

Right now I don't think an author has grasped my attention. I have been worrying about school to even go and grab a new book.

11. What are your current projects?

I have put the ones I was working on, on hold but I have a new one in the works. It's suppose to be about a young girl who has to go through many obstacles to get back home after being kidnapped two years prior.

12. Do you see writing as a career?

I do see it as a career but I am much more interested in the medical field. I've been wanting to be a doctor since I was five.

13. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?

When I write I do find it challenging when I have no inspiration what so ever. Also when I have writers block which always happens to me. Somehow I have always pulled through with my stories.

14. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I have no favorite author considering mine left in 2012 I don't even remember the user name anymore.

15. Who designed the covers?

 I designed my own covers or looked for pictures on the web.

16. What was the  easiest part of writing your book?

Easiest part of writing my book... Well the first one was easy because I had help and let my lovely readers help out in which direction the book went in.

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

 Hardest part of writing my book is making sure I don't leave a part out which tends to happen a whole lot.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

I did learn one thing from writing my first book and that was to fight for what you believe in even if you stand alone.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

I do have one thing to say to my readers and that is to not stop asking me questions just because others tell you not to no matter how funny or ridiculous the questions are I will answer because I hold no grudges.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

I have advice to other writers, well two. One ask your readers for ideas when you seem to have lost inspiration on a story. Two do not doubt yourself because then you mess up and you won't like it.