Interview 44: xnostalgia

1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

i am 13, I live in the us. i have two siblings, a mom, and a dad that lives in cali. I'm going to be a freshman next year, and i'm a pretty artistical person. [idk] 

2. What inspired you to write? 

uhm, i grew up reading alot, and i always had a wild imagination. plus, when i write, it gives me a chance to create things that i can only dream of. 

3. Would you call yourself a wattpad celebrity? Why so or why not? 

not really. i mean, i almost have 800 fans, but i don't think of that as celebrity status, per sey. 

4. How did you come up with the titles of your stories? 

 i just base them off of my story idea. 

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

 i guess just that you can be whoever you want to be, and you can do whatever you want to do. don't let anyone hold you back. 

6. How much of the book is realistic? 

 not alot.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 

not really. 

8. What is your main goal with writing books?

to finish them, and to be satisfied with the end result. 

9. What job did you want to be as a kid? 

 i actually wanted to be a teacher for a bit. 

10. What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

  i can't actually think of anything. o.e 

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block?

all the time. i normally overcome it though. 

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

well, i start with a basic idea of what i want to write, and then work off that. i improvise most of the time. 

13. What's your favorite gene to write?  Why is it your favorite and what made you start? 

either teenfic or kinda adventure/fantasy. its the stuff i grew up reading, and it inspires me. 

14.  What do you do when you are not writing?

 procrastinate, read, or hang out with my friends. 

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

both. i think it might be a possible career choice, but for now its a hobby. 

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 

 i'm not sure, i'm actually pretty busy right now. 

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

getting it to flow, and all work together the way i wanted it to. 

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

 i learned that you just have to keep trying and it'll all come out fine

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

just keep up the awesomeness.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

if you don't get alot of reads, dont be discouraged. we all have to start somewhere.