Interview 99: MrsCassey

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Well I am 35 years old, I have been married for 11 years. I have been told that I have a vivid imagination and a spicy side.

2. What inspired you to write?

Music if I hear a song no matter the genre I like I try to write around it.

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

No, I want to try some of everything.

4. How did you come up with your titles?

That’s hard for me to do, I usually wait till after the first chapter to think of a title, and I hate writing summaries.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

To love yourself first an far most. That it’s ok to fall in love and that not every relationship is going to be or stay perfect. That it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them.

6. How much of your writing is realistic?

Just the feelings of love and pain.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

No just off the top of my head. I wish I knew a Messiah or a Elijah.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

I read this book called Heart of a falcon by Francis Ray and I feel in love with. I love the way she writes and she made me want to try and write.

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

Cliff Hangers, Emotional, Love, Frustrating, Eye Catching, Interesting.

10. Where do you get your ideas?

I am an over thinker, I day dream all the time my mind just start coming up with ideals if I see or hear something.

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?

Read, watch movies and cook.

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?

If the story line can keep your attention and make you want to re-read all of it, that’s good writing. But if you find yourself scrolling to find a good part, than just stop reading it.

13.What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

Nothing yet, They just tell me to Update soon. I love my fans!!!

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor. Who will they vote out of the book?

In I Need You I would vote off NaKhia’s mom Mrs. Wright because she is just evil. In 12 Rounds I don’t know maybe Simone because she was the reason Eli back off the first time from asking Mya out.

15. Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

I would love to have it as a career, I think it would be cool to just write all day. But since I don’t get paid for my writing, I do enjoy it as a hobby.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?

LOL I actually have three new stories I am trying to work on one of them is a Ware Wolf story. I’m still working the concept of the out. But I do plan on finishing Emotional Roller Coaster, darn writers block.

17. What was the hardest part of writing?

Writers black, I think that’s why a lot of people start like three different stories because after a while you get stuck and it’s hard to get out of that slump. So you have to start fresh with a new ideal and hope that a chapter for the other story pops in your head. Second guessing myself wondering if the chapter was good enough to post.

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so, what was it?

That the brain is a very powerful body part. LOL It’s both weird and amazing how your brain can come up with these ideals and have people enjoy it.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my writing. Thank you for being open and honest to it.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

I was what you could call a closet writer. I have all these note books with stories that I never finished because I didn’t think they were good enough. So when I found Wattpad I decided to take a chance and it’s working out. So my advice is to just take a chance.