Interview 119: Justoria

1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
I'm 16 years old, I live in Hungary -many people don't know where it can be, but it's in Europe just sayin'-.

2. What inspired you to write?
I have 1 big idol and that's Miley Cyrus. And one of my friends just asked if I wanna write a story about her, cause here's this Wattpad-stuff and it's so cool... And here we go.

3.Do you have a specific writing style?
No, not really. I just write what I have on my mind. Like right now :)

4. How did you come up with the titles of your stories?
Unfortunately my most popular story's name is already taken, cause it's called Beautiful Creatures but I think it matches my story a lot. And the other one, Moonlight is simply just a kind of mysterious story so I think it's okay.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
Not really, I think it's just the same as in many movies. Don't give up on love, it's gonna find you.

6. How much of the book is realistic? 
It's absolutely fantasy -sorry but that's it, this is why it's called a fanfiction

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?
Many things, experences also happened to me too. Not that I became a vampire lol, but stuff that made me say "OMG I'm gonna take this in my story"

8.Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?
A girl, called Diane. Possibly.

9. What job did you want to be as a kid? 
Fashion designer. And I'm still working on it ;)

10. What is your main goal with writing books?
To tell my feelings I couldn't ever say out loud.

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block?
No. Never. Ever. Since something weird or special happens to me everyday what I can use, this doesn't happen. Only because I don't have enough time but that's it.

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
Just write.

13. Imagine your main character dies on page one.  Everything else remains the same.  Describe the new plot to your book.
Wow, that would be hard, but I think somehow the story would be about her death, that the other characters are trying to figure out why she died.

14.  What do you do when you are not writing? 
I'm learning languages. My english is still not as perfect as it should be by now and I just started French what is "très bien".

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?
 Totally hobby. I've got plans, I don't really want to change them.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 
I just started a drama but I don't think I'll finish it. It's too sad :( Maybe I'll try to continue my good old story, cause lately I didn't have enough time, but now it's gonna have a comeback, yay!

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Going back to the main storyline.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 
Don't stop what you love to do. Try to find enough time for your hobbies

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 
Babies, I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been with you lately but I'm still here and I'll always be. Gonna comeback soon! xxxxx

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
 Don't start 2 books in the same time. It's always the worst idea ever.