Interview 81: FrozenTohrment

1. Can you tell me something about yourself?

 Hmm what to tell a total stranger? My name (that I go by when I write) is Naomi :) aaaaand I'm the most talkative person I know haha when I'm around people I like.

2. What inspired you to write? 

I've always loved to write since I was young. I can't say one thing inspired me but I try to find inspiration in things that happen in my life.

3. One of main character commits a crime.  Describe how and why.

Well she would steal the answers to a test probably by hiding in the school after hours and sneaking into the classroom picking three lock on the drawer and then going out the window after taking a picture of the answers. She would do this because she was blackmailed into doing it or her secret relationship between her brothers best friend and her will get back to her kidnapper

4. If you could have any one of your characters become a real person, who would it be and what would you do?

 Hmm it would probably be Sienna and I would try to become friends with her of course

5. Is writing a hobby or career to you?

Writing right now is just a hobby but I would like to make a career out of it some day.

6. Do you want your stories to be published one day?

 I'm not sure if I would like my stories on wattpad published as there just a rough draft but I have been thinking about it.

7. What do you do when you aren't writing?

 You can either find me reading, sketching, our putting together a puzzle

8. What is your main goal with writing books?

 My main goal is just to have fun and hopefully entertain my readers with what I write.

9. What books have most influenced your life most?

 I can't say one book has influenced my lifebecause I read for enjoyment but music has definitely influenced my life greatly especially Macklemore and Linkin Park.

10. What job did you want to be as a kid? 

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a lawyer because I loved to argue and had a way with words even at a young age.

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block?

 I experience writers block all the time. I'm always trying to find time to write between school and my home life that isn't very good at the moment

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

I find it easier if I just write instead of using an outline, just making it up as I go. I know how the story is going to end up but specific events are usually made while I'm writing.

13. Do you see writing as a career?

 I'm not sure if it can be a career for me just because of the genre I write in and how graphic I sometimes make it.

14. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I have a few favorites Sherrilyn Kenyon and Christine Feehan are tied for first. They both have an interesting twist to common myths that are different than everyone else's

15. Who designed the covers?

I find different ads in the club that are willing to do covers for the horror genre.

16. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

The hardest part is trying to find the time and when I eventually do seeing little support. I don't think readers know how important there votes and comments really are to any writer.

17. What was the easiest part of writing your book?

Hmm there is no true easy part about writing a book. It's hard work but it pays off in the end :)

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

Haha yes and I still am learning. One of the best things to have is patience both as a writer and a reader. A rushed story won't sound good and will just have to be rewritten which will end up taking more time anyway. I really wish some readers would have a little more patience when between the times I update; I do end listing a lot of fans because of it. Plus readers who are patient are rewarded with a better story line than a rushed writer trying to cram to many creative ideas into one update in a short period of time. I love all of my readers and patience is definitely a virtue.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

I think 16 and18 covers most of it :)

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

 Oh boy, umm I've never been the best advice giver but I would just give it your best shot and always use your own ideas, stay original no matter what anybody else says! Oh and always have fun don't try to right a happy part when your sad it will show, your emotions are a great weapon in stories use them wisely and you'll have the perfect story. It helps me to write when I'm upset but that's just me :) try to find your center and go with it.