Interview 4: loveshaylee

1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
My name is Haylee, I'm 15 years old and my love is justin bieber.

2. What inspired you to write? 
What inspired me to write was nothing.. I read fan fictions sometimes and it just leads me into writing one. 

3.Do you have a specific writing style? 
Not really

4. How did you come up with the titles of your stories? 
Well for my only story I came up with the title easily because, my favorite band After Romeo is getting bigger and bigger. Their fan base is getting bigger also and it just feels like they will forget about the old fans that have been there from the beginning. So I decided to write my story on that but with one girl.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 
I only want them to understand that no matter what they will live their fans. 

6. How much of the book is realistic? 
 Half of it is realistic.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 
Nope

8. You write of fanfics, would you ever write a story under a different gene? 
Yeah I would. But right now I want to finish my first story.

9. What's your dream job?
To be a model 

10. Where do you get your ideas?
I get my ideas from everywhere.

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block?
 Yes everytime I write a new chapter,

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
 I just write

13. Imagine your main character dies on page one.  Everything else remains the same.  Describe the new plot to your book.
The boys struggling to get their lives back in order from the death of their bestfriend and loved one.

14.  What do you do when you are not writing? 
 School work 

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?
Not really I'm not that good 

16. Will you have a new book coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 
 No

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book? 
 Nothing really

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 
Not really., 

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 
Just because your favorite band/friend/singer notices you a lot and doesn't talk to you for awhile, everything will be okay. 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
 I want to see some sweet fan fictions that aren't sad and not with the characters and conflict. I know that won't be close to a good book but to me it is.