Interview 25: figurative

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

My name is Tiffany, and I'm a strong believer in star signs. I tend to over think things, and don't believe I'm nearly as great of a writer as everyone says, but you better believe me when I say I appreciate it. (:

2. What inspired you to write? 

I always find this question so funny, because I've always been the type to pull inspiration out of thin air. Like, story time, the other day I was in the IT room at my school, and the director had a bunch of half full water bottles, and it made me think: why? So I totally wrote an entire story about my school's IT director. 

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

I suppose I tend to write a certain hipster quality, if that makes any sense. I also stick pretty closely to first person, though I am starting to branch out more. 

4. How did you come up with the titles?

My stories kind of tend to come from their titles, so it's hard to say how I come up with them, haha.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

 Everything is possible if you believe it so, and broken girls don't need bad boys to fix them. All they need is themselves. 

6. How much of the book is realistic?

I suppose any of my books would have a realistic quality, seeing as they are just teen fiction. (: If this question is in reference to if I pull from real life experiences. Sometimes.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

My experiences are, yes, haha. My stories aren't.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

Looking For Alaska by John Green really did a lot to young, bratty me. 

9. What book are you reading now?

Nothing, sadly. :(

10. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

she's not new by any means, but@beautyatwork wow wow. :'D

11. What are your current projects?

Anything up on my profile currently. 

12. Do you see writing as a career?

I love to make it one someday, and I am gonna go to school for creative writing. (:

13. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?

Maintaining a good flow and not rushing the story, haha.

14. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

On here is probably Ali Novak, or@FallzSwimmer. She's not the best writer in the world, but no novice really is, but I dunno I just really love her stories. In real life is John Green (oops sorry for being a "hipster") because he was who got me into reading.

15. Who designed the covers?

Mostly me, but@connotations (my baby) made some. (: and on my fan fiction account@AlexandraJoy (my other baby) made most of them! 

16. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

I guess it just depends on what I'm writing. 

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

this question is repeated o:

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

I guess I pull different things from writing all of my books, especially when I'm doing research for them.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

hi lil muffins, I love you so much. (: 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

keep working! read lots of books, because reading will help you improve!