Interview 137: AnimeShallPrevail

1.Can you tell me about yourself? I'm quite nerdy. I use long and fancy words. And I am very serious. Sometimes. I also like humor. :)

2. What inspired you to write?  It's quite weird and common actually. I'd taken an interest in writing when I was in fourth grade--when the library consented on my borrowing of books. That and the art of literature.

3.If you could have one of your characters come to life who would it be and why? What would you do with them? If you could have one of your characters come to life who would it be and why? What would you do with them? Alex Cairus Llul because I think he's school. I'd hang out with him, throw sarcastic remarks and then... well, just hang out, I guess.

4. Where do the your ideas come from? Sometimes when thinking about a word, sometimes when watching a movie. Sometimes when even reading. And sometimes when other people ask me about inspiration. The list is endless.

5.Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer just see where an idea takes you?  I'd prefer the latter but sometimes the former needs to be done.

6.How do you think you've evolved creatively?  I don't think I've evolved. Actually, I don't think I've evolved at all!

7. What is the hardest thing about writing?  The hardest is putting words together. For me, that is. You have to have the knowledge on how to sound, how your theme of the story works, and how to make it what you want to produce.

8. Would you call yourself a wattpad celebrity? Why so or why not?  Probably not. Because, calling yourself a Wattpad celeb is just like saying "Hi I'm rich!" when you're just in middle class. True everyone here is special and all that but we're just normal people who spend time writing because they love it. And in writing there is no such thing as a celebrity (except for maybe my idol John Green).

9. Are you working on any new story you can tell me about? No. But I have thought about it. When I'm bored, I try thinking of a new story but I guess I change my mind afterwards and delete it. It's in my notebook though. It's 'bout life things. The difference between Fantasy and Reality and what happens when you disrupt the balance. Kind of like my book now but it's a working progress.

10.What is your favorite quote? "There's no such thing as no such thing." I dunno why but it's catchy.

11.What is your favorite film and why?  Hm... I'd go for... Matilda/Life of Helen Keller. I also don't know why but I just do.

12.Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?  Probably still in school, in college, banging my head nonstop so that my brain will reprogram itself to be creative again.

13. Imagine your main character dies on page one.  Everything else remains the same.  Describe the new plot to your book. Well, I was actually planning on that. The plot would be different, of course, but not as different as to actually change the entire plot.

14. What advice would you give to your younger self?  Always, ALWAYS, think of possibilities of living.

15. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?  JOHN GREEN! Because, when I read Looking for Alaska when I was still twelve, I freaking loved it! Still do, and the way he interacts around people... It's not like all those uptight adults! He knows teen language.

16. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why? Looking for Alaska. Because I've always wanted to know why she died, what her last words where and the possibilities of why she could've lived.

17. What was the easiest part of writing? The easiest part would probably be thinking of what would happen. I'm not saying that it's easiest but it's easy thinking what your little virtual offsprings would do in the plot.

18. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? Yes. IT'S HELLUVA WORK! Patience and Activity is a need!

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  Guys? Yeah, please love/appreciate this book very much because it took me TIME for it to do.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers? Don't give up, be patient, don't die, and don't let anyone see you when you work. It's irritating as hell when your parents are there in the room.