Interview 32: dynamicduos

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
well my name is beth and I am classified as rather young to supposedly write, but too me age isn't important mostly since as you continue to grow up you become better! 

 2. What inspired you to write?
I loved to discover different ways of creating a character that could have different aspects of so many people and then eventually I wrote about them, but not very well.

3. How did you discover wattpad? 
I had a friend who read stories on here and I spent months searching for it after that. I ended up getting sick my whole summer holidays and found it then, so I wrote a lot that summer!

4. Where do you come up with your ideas? 
well they aren't often actually sat down and planned, they usually are very strange and impossible to write. I got my idea for one of my books while I was working and it had nothing to do with scanning clothes at all hahah xD

5. Which one of your characters is your favorite?
well I love them all but really I would choose Cordelia since she is bold but hidden beneath is a sweet girl who I in turn adore.

6. What is the hardest part about writing? 
Finding the inspiration to write at all. I find I have to be in the mood to write otherwise whatever I do try and write ends up being like sour milk ; not good at all.

7. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?
Oh god. perhaps Mrs Peters from Hugo and Cordelia since she was a rather despicable women who was a bit of a flirt and needed to leave her own daughter out of her love life.

8. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?
personally I listen to music and keep the window and my room open so I can see my backyard, it helps me think which sounds odd but it does. Its all that sunlight going to my head I think!

9. Who are your favorite authors? Who influences you?
I like the old stuff
Harper Lee
J D salinger
but I also love how simplistic John Green's writing is as well.
But also many authors on here influence me in general.

10. Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
hopefully finishing up university and becoming a english teacher, since I'm to scared to do the whole writing thing I my own. I don't have much self confidence I guess!

11. What is your favorite movie and why?
Moulin Rouge.
its the writer in me, every single time I watch it, it makes me want to write a tragic love story like theirs. It also has a brilliant soundtrack which I love in a movie! 

12. What advice would you give to your younger self?
people are mean and people will be mean all your life but you really can't let that stop you from succeeding. 

13. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
does a fictional person count?
if it does I'd meet holden caulfield and just talk about life since I'd love to hear more of his opinions, since he seemed to have some pretty good ones.

14. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
I'd have to say none because then I wouldn't be able to read the book as a simple reader and properly indulged in it as I have, instead I would only see it as the writer, and see the flaws.

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?
yes I really do and I hope to continue it the future as much as possible!

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 
I will on a co written account very similar to Atticus and Indi / Hugo and Cordelia. Miles and Violet  is all I can tell you, but I think it will be wonderful to write!

17. What was your favorite part about writing? 
writing the heart wrenching chapters that make you feel so deeply connected with the character that you feel like them yourself.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 
to expect the unexpected, I never knew how it was going to turn out at all. I didn't even think I would finish it, but I did and I couldn't be more happy.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
that when I write, I don't intend for it to be perfect but I do appreciate all the support I've been given despite it's lacking of perfection.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
originality is breathtaking to read, so write something original because it is always refreshing to read.