Interview 145: @drippings

~Sorry about the delay! I took a long long break from wattpad.~

1) Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Well, first off I'm in Senior year and I'm only 16... *silence* yeah, kind of advanced, eh?I'm a Youtuber! But I won't say who. ;)Weese Beatrice is a screen name.Oh, and my biggest dream is to get a book legit published! That would be like a dream come true!

2) What inspired you to write?
Reading. Just reading other's works inspired me so much that I started writing my own. The concept of ruling my own world and picking who's who is kind of overwhelming. :)Just because I think that's cool.

3) Do you have a specific writing style?
Not really. I just write what pops in my head and edit it afterwards. :)

4) How did you come up with your titles?

I don't really know. I just write and then think of a title afterwards... or book covers! I love making fan arts! :) But I never really post them. *sad tear* And sometimes, it just happens that a good title pops into my head and I'm like, "Hey, that sounds cool,"But I'm not really that original in making titles.

5) Is there a reason in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
Maybe, "Everyone has their own story to tell and a voice that isn't always heard. And sometimes, not being okay is okay." :)

6) How much of your writing is realistic?
*ponders*It's kind of hard to think since I'm in love with Mystery/Supernatural but at the same time a sucker for Reality novels.I'm a very realistic person. That's why I love the aspect and the issues that revolve around the terrifying things that are literally hard to imagine. I think that's one of the things that captures the readers' attention and not just the sappy stuff that usual books posses.

7) Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your life?
ex·pe·ri·ence \ik-'spir-e-en(t(s
oun-the process of doing annd seeing things and of having things happen to you

So experiences are based on real life. But if you're asking about my book then, Saving Thalia is purely based on imagination.

8) What books have influenced your life most?Honestly?
 The Best Thing For Me by LaurenJ22! The first book I've read on Wattpad and so far the one that has influenced my writing and my life the most. I had told Lauren myself! :DAlso, The Garden Spells was the first ever novel I finished reading when I was 9, and that just started my bookworm half to resurface.

9) Describe your writing style in ten words or more.
Easy to read, but still deep enough for you to carry around a dictionary. *laughs*

10) Where do you get your ideas?
Imagination! And I'm a huge hopeless romantic, so I just base the events on the things I want to happen in real life. :)

11) What are some things you like to do when you're not writing?
Well, I hang out with my best friends, MusicStar06 and AnneMarie (seperately).I also, stalk my crush (but not in a creepy way), eat pizza, read some books from Wattpad, drawA, eat pizza, talk, eat pizza...and did I already mention eating pizza?

12) What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?
The influence it inflects on readers.

13) What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?
That HE wanted to kiss me. O.O And I quote, "Lips."Like, WTH?

14) Imagine your characters are in Survivor. Who will they vote out of the book?
How It Started characters will literally want to kick Blake's ass out of the book. Or just blackmail him into shaving his hair off if he doesn't take a Voluntary Exit.He's just too annoying.

15) Do you see writing as a career or hobby?
At the moment, a hobby. In the future? Definately a career!

16) Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?
It's the one I've been mentioning, How It Started.This book--I've worked my fingers out for this one. Because my lovely Wattpad friends LittleJipzer19, AnneMarie, MusicStar06, _overdoxe, melila28 and BritzlyBoo had continuously nagged at me to make a bad boy novel. Due to social demand *scoff* and death threats, I've already posted it. :)It's a VERY realistic and sappy love story. ;) you'll know when you read it.

17) What was the hardest part about writing?

Updating. Seriously. My private message board is flooded!The worst part? My phone just updates the Wattpad app by itself and ALL the finished chapters that are about to be published get deleted. -_- *throws a hideous fit*

18) Did you learn anything from writing?

A whole lot. I learned to develop and build myself further, above the lines and limits.

19) Do you have anything specific to say to your readers?

Thank you. Seriously. From the bottom of my Hypothalamus, thank you. I used to think that I'll never go anywhere with my book but you all had proved me wrong.Thank you. Please keep reading, voting and commenting! Because I love you all so effing damn much! :') And also...Saving Thalia will be updated NEXT month. *gasp*Yes, you read that right. But before you scream at me, How It Started is now posted! And as what I've said on , the chapters on Saving Thalia got deleted. So I have to write God-knows-how-many chapters again! So please bare with me!

20) Do you have any advice for other writers?

Thinking of quiting is always the time that success lurks. So never give up. Always believe.Time will reveal what deserves to be revealed. :)