Interview 104: Yummysweet

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
 I'm the oldest and have two younger brothers. I can't live without music and am constantly getting told off for reading too much- i don't get any other work done.

2. When did you first realize you wanted to be an author?
 I'm not sure when i realized, I always loved to read and write. So i guess in a sense i've always wanted to be an author.

3. How’d you find wattpad? 
A friend of mine was telling me about the amazing books they had on here. And they really are amazing. 

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully I would have left Uni and started looking for a job.

5. Do you plan on publishing one of your stories? 
Once i've finished Project Friend Zone and i'm happy with it, yeah, i think i might publish it :) 

6. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
I would love to be the original author of Entangled by Cat Clarke, because i love the book. Also the ending confuses me so i want ot know what really happened.    

7. What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan? 
A fan once asked me if I'm really who i say i am. I don't think they believed the fact that i wasn't a stalker ;)

8. What are your hobbies?
 I love sleeping, baking, eating and reading.

9. What does your family think of your writing?
They really enjoy it. They always want to know what the rest of the plot is and can't wait till my next update. 

10.  How do you think you've evolved creatively?
Me personally? By reading other peoples work and always trying to think outside the box.  

11. What is your favorite quote?
 It's so hard to choose but i think this one is the best 'Turn your dreams into reality'.

12. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
I hear from my readers often. They either nagging me to update or just message me to chat about anything and everything.

13. What do you think makes a good story?
Making the character likeable and realistic. Also having a book with twists always keeps the readers interested.

14.  Imagine your main character dies on page one.  Everything else remains the same.  Describe the new plot to your book.
 In Project Friend Zone if Scarlett was to die, i think the boy thats in the cupboard with her would have a heart attack. And I think her mother would go crazy with grief and try to build a time machine to get her back.  

15. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
 I wanted to become a chef or baker but then realized that i would be making the food and not eating it. I then decided on a doctor but it was too difficult but maybe something still in the medical field.   :D

16. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
This is really difficult. Maybe Robert Pattinson, so that I can tell him that starting at a girl while she's sleeping is really creepy and not romantic at all.  

17. What's the easiest part about writing?
The easiest part of writing for me is describing the scenery. I love to make it realistic but enchanting at the same time. It's a great way to make the readers interested.

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so, what was it?
 You have to have self discipline, or else you'll never get any work done. Also always be open to new ideas- don't be afraid if the plot takes a turn. 

19. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
 I love every single one of my readers. They always there for support and just amazing. 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
Your book is amazing. It doesn't matter if the plot is different and if the idea seems strange because every idea is worth the shot. Your writing is amazing so don't give up.