Interview 136: killainoue21hime

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? I'm twenty years old, I live in the Bahamas, but was born in Miami. I'm very shy. I love all types of music even music some people would think was strange.

2.What inspired you to write? I've always had stories in my head that I wanted to get out, when I read a book I always think about what I've read and would say "If it was my book I would have done this or that."

3. Do you have a specific writing style? Mainly paranormal, with a little romance.

4.How did you come up with your titles?  I look at the main characters and their personalities to come up with a title.

5.Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?  I would have to say female empowerment. Lol. I like strong females who know what they want and aren't afraid to go get it. Be strong.

6.How much of your writing is realistic?  0% None of what I write is real, wouldn't it be cool if it was?

7.Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?  Some, I've dealt with bullying earlier in my life and came out on the other side a stronger person.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?  Books by Winter Pennington, A & E Kirk. Quinn Loftis, Tijan, S.M Reine, Amy. A. Bartol, Jessica Shirvington. There's to many too name.

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less. Urban, Fun, unique, Quirky, a little scary, relatable, sometimes, and I mean sometimes sappy,crazy, sporadic and I'm at a loss for one more.

10.Where do you get your ideas?  I just make them up as I write, I normally have an idea of what I would like to write but everything is really just off the top of my head.

11. re not writing?  I like to read books and play tennis, watch anime and sleep.

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing? It's the ability to get the readers inside the story with you. You could have the best vocabulary in the world and write all types of big fancy words but if the readers aren't able to connect with the story all those big words would mean absolutley nothing.

13. What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?  Nothing, *scratches head* I'm not sure if I have any fans.

14.Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?  Aliana (from counterpart) Having little to no emotions tends to freak people out.

15. Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?  It's a hobby for me right now, but I would love writing as a career.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?   Yes!! I have a new story in the works, but it's a secret.

17.What was the hardest part of writing?  The hardest part of writing is coming up with new ideas to keep the readers interested.

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so,  what was it?  Yes. I learned to keep things simple, if I overthink too much it won't be nearly as good.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  Just thanks for taking the time out to read my books and I hope you enjoy them.

20.Do you have any advice for other writers? For other writers I would say have fun writing. Enjoy yourself while you write.