Interview 128: TiannaWatkins

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? 

Welp, I'm very weird, anti-social, and I have trouble talking to people regardless. 

2. What inspired you to write?

I always wrote stories and I've just had a passion for it.

3. Do you have a specific writing style? 

I like writing love stories with twists and adventures

4. How did you come up with your titles? 

 I basically just brainstorm for titles or what fits. 

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

I want people to realize that they're beautiful  no matter what, to fight for what they  believe and realize that opinions are just that- opinions. 

6. How much of your writing is realistic? 

 I wrote a few fanfictions so those no, however I try to go into things that might happen, and things that will probably never happen as is if the world was taken over my vampires. 

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 

Most of my main characters have traits of me, or the person I aspire to be. 

8. What books have most influenced your life most? 

 Perks of Being a Wallflower, Beautiful Creatures, just books I guess that I relate to as a person. 

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

 I don't know how I would describe my writing style. 

10. Where do you get your ideas?

I usually just have them in dreams or random daydreams. Sometimes over things I wish would happen. I'm a very hopeless romantic person. 

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?

 I love music and singing. I love dancing and drawing. I basically love art period. It's something that's been there for me through everything. 

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?

 We all have opinions and mine is just it's good when you like it.

13.What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

 I don't have fans. I am one.

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?

 In the book I'm currently writing, probably Sarah

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

A hobby I want my fashion, photography, video making and music to my career. As much as that is. 

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 

 I'm writing a book about Vampires right now however I'm writing a book also, it's a love story between a girl and a boy who basically battle how it is to love someone who suffors with depression. 

17. What was the hardest part of writing? 

 Knowing how much detail to put. 

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so,  what was it? 

A book could change the world and how it thinks- that's what I want to do.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  

I have a very specific view on the world. I see beauty in everything and that is something most people can't do. Don't let those people tell you that you aren't beautiful. 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

 Write what comes to you and not what people tell you to. You'll never be into it as much.