Interview 135: parahmore

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?  well theres not much to tell. im thirteen. im from abu dhabi. i like to draw and write.

2. What inspired you to write?  probably people, tbh. i like to write for people and about people. real people, not completely made up. 

3. Do you have a specific writing style? probably just in lowercase.

4. How did you come up with your titles? searched "mental disorders" and they seemed interesting. 

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? yes, there is. its that people with mental disorders can still love, and that the mental disorders dont make them less of a person. 

6. How much of the book is realistic?  all of it is pretty much realistic. 

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?  not people i personally know. 

8. What books have most influenced your life most? probably the steve jobs autobiography - absolutely brilliant. 

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less. not fully detailed but detailed enough. 

10. Where do you get your ideas? people. as i said before, i love to draw. or watch ahs. or pewdiepie. / grammar.

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing? not sure about that. 

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing? probably the character 'carmen' from schizophrenia, shes too broken. 

13. If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be? im still thirteen; i dont see it as a career, but its more than a hobby. 

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book? probably the character 'carmen' from schizophrenia, shes too broken. 

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby? im still thirteen; i dont see it as a career, but its more than a hobby. 

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? after the series is over, i'll work on some other stuff, but im not really sure about it. currently, im just focusing on my current work. 

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book?  writers block or explaining how the character is feeling; because im not in the same position as them.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? yes, a lot actually. while writing, i learnt that i want writing to be a big part of my life in the future. i guess im okay at it. 

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? yes. basically, love is for everybody. 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?  don't put too much pressure on yourselves.