Interview 57: DemigodShadowhunter_

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? 

 I'm 15, birthday's on 26th december. I'm really short, like about 5'1 or 2' i guess. I am an indian, everyone knows i guess. I'm weird, really blonde but at times and I'm a klutz. I fall almost everyday.

2. What inspired you to write?

i have always loved reading books, so i guess all the different authors have inspired me to create an imagination like they did.

3. Do you have a specific writing style? 

 i don't think so, my reads say 'i like your writing style' so i guess i do..no idea though.

4. How did you come up with your titles? 

it wasn't hard, i knew what i wanted to write about and just went along with it

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

yes, i do. 'Love isn't as easy as people make it seem, its pretty intense and screwed up, not everyone gets their prince or princess charming, trust and  honesty is too important, no one ever has a perfect relationship but that doesn't mean you give up on it, just keep going to where life takes you, write a new chapter of your life don't burn the book away completely :)'

6. How much of your writing is realistic? 

a lot of is realistic, i'd say 60-70% till now. 

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 

 yes, some of them are based on my own life

8. What books have most influenced your life most? 

The hunger games, The infernal devices and Percy Jackson.

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

don't think i have one.

10. Where do you get your ideas?

my head, isn't that obvious?

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?

hanging put with friends, instagram, twitter, tumblr, facebook, clicking selfies..lots amd lots of selfies, reading or talking on the phone.

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?

 i think there isn't anything such as bad writing, the writer should be able to convey the message and feel what he/she writes, not just write for the sake of it- if so, id label it bad.

13.What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

 um.. That i hope you don't have a life so you can write all day =))

that one got me cracking up for long

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?

 I don't know 

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

 hobby, surely hobby.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 

not new, i am thinking about a sequel to this one..so thats just about what ill say ;) 

17. What was the hardest part of writing? 

updating fast and trying to make everyone happy. I mean you have your idea's but you have to make your readers happy too and thats really tough! Because at times you have a completely different setting and the readers want something else. 

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so,  what was it? 

 that if you try and put even a little efforts, it will pay off. And also, i have matured a lot, that too inspired by my own story..weird i know.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  

that I love you all, and i appreciate you guys reading, voting and commenting. I love writing, but it gets hard with all school work and friends wanting to spend time with you, so if i take long to update sometimes, forgive me. And, i know that my spellings and grammar suck and they are bad! But, this is my first book, without editing so let it go.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

don't be scared to write, if you like writing then write. There will always be someone who is ready to read your work!