Interview 28: MollyNight

1: Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Hmm, okay. Hi! I'm Molly Night, I'm 16, I write paranormal stories, and I wish that there were more hours in the day because I never seem to get everything I need done within 24 hours.

2.  What inspired you to write? 

I don't know, just imagination. I daydream a lot, and I like to write things down from time to time. It wasn't until I started posting them on wattpad about almost 2 years ago that I decided that i liked turning my day dreams into stories.

3.Would you call yourself a wattpad celebrity? Why so or why not? 

No, no, no. I wouldn't call myself a wattpad celebrity. I think to be considered a wattpad celebrity you need like at least 100k fans, and I'm nowhere near that!

4.How did you come up with the titles of your stories?

I don't know. I'm actually very bad with story titles, like literally... I'm just horrendous at giving things names. I just generally put words together to be honest. haha!

5.  Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

There are a lot of foreshadowing and literary illustration with a lot of classicals. There are meanings of human independence in a lot of my work. Like D&DL focuses on freedom. and captive focuses on hope.

6. How much of the book is realistic? 

Not a lot consider most of them are dystopian, about vampires and aliens so yeah... it's mostly fiction.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

No, just from books and movies and songs!

8. What is your main goal with writing books?

I don't know, I would love to grain 100k followers one day, but that's a long goal. I would also like to publish my story one day as well.

9.  What job did you want to be as a kid? 

I want to be involved in finance, stock brokers just seem very cool!

10. What is your main goal with writing books?

Make my readers happy I guess, and give them an escape from the real world.

11. Do you ever experience writer’s block?

Yes. ALL THE TIME. I'm going through one now.

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

I just write and let my imagination take over.

13. What's your favorite gene to write?  Why is it your favorite and what made you start? 

Vampires. Definately vampires.

14. What do you do when you are not writing? 

Maths. Maths and more maths. I took A-level maths for college :) bad idea.

15. Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

I see it more as a hobby

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 

Yes. It's called 'The Elites: A Dark World.' It's not supernatural. It's about the 0.01% of the world with billions in their bank account and it focused on revenger, feuds, love and a lot more. It'll be a good story I hope.

17.  What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

Trying to find time for it between college and my social life.

18. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

I learnt that imaginative characters are better than real people.

19.  Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

Hmm, I just want to say thank you all for supporting my book and reading my stuff and just being there for me whenever I needed you guys. All of you are amazing. I love each and everyone of you!

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

Hm... just keep writing and never give up. We all start with 0 followers, 0 readers and 0 votes. But if you write what you enjoy writing, other people will enjoy reading it... Good luck!