Ch 83. False

Yo.

_____________

It was just pitch-black the whole night. I had no dream and it felt weird in a different way even though I never dream unless I'm in a big pinch. My brain is just too lazy to produce dreams since I'm too focused on my real dream that is barely fulfilled, being a appreciated artist.

I was in a whole different environment and it smelled like that boy. That sweet, and sour aftertaste scent. The whole bed and cover was full of it and definitely transferred to me.

I got up and went to the kitchen. It was so clean there because I knew that someone like Darrén barely uses it. When I opened the fridge it made a weird sound and a light lit up the whole content inside that was full with fast food. Useless food you just put into the microwave and it's done. This guy really don't know how to eat properly. Maybe I'll make him a real meal sometime. My cooking skills isn't that bad after 6 years of burning up the kitchen(Well, not so serious like Chris did), but I saw it as a flaw and improved it day by day because who else is going to cook for me?

But I needed ingredients. What's up with these fast food? If he wants to put something in the microwave why not real food and not just lasagna, hamburger, and pizza? Seriously, that was the only dishes he had in there. 

I looked out from the window and noticed that the market wasn't far away because I could even see it.

"Hey." someone from behind said when I entered the store. I didn't hear it clearly and thought it was someone calling for somebody else.

"Don't ignore me long bangs!" that rude tone came up which kind of annoyed me because I'm probably the only one with this long bangs here.

"What?!" I shrieked and turned around. I saw a huge guy with short brown hair. He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand reaching it to me.

"You dropped this, hot-tempered girl."

I was surprised that he actually picked it up for me. Actually, if it was the past me that fought over money I'd wait until that person that dropped it would leave, not even noticing it and then take it. Yeah I know, very nice and mature but still; I was broke. But now it's like heaven when it's about money because I work with something I love and get about double of the amount I got before with all the part-time jobs.

"Thanks..." I said gazing him with wrinkled eyebrows.

He ignored me. I kind of felt bad because I snapped when he did something good. Whatever. It's not like I'll meet him anymore. But next time I'll apologise when I see him.

¤¤¤

"Next is... Curry." I talked to myself. I was on my fifth dish and had put the rest in the fridge that was empty after I threw all of his fast food. I took the ingredients and started. Now I need the big saucepan to cook it but unfortunately it was on the top of the shelf. Darn it.

I took a chair to reach it but it didn't work, it was to far. I'm not that tall okay? I'm not that perfect protagonist and I accept that. Should I take another chair on it...? Dangerous but I dare to take risks.

Okay. Let's do this shit now. It didn't look steady, but what could really happen? Yes I know, I can fall off but that's it; I'll just have to aim for falling on my butt since the butt has the most fat to protect you. Okay didn't sound right but whatever.

 Maybe a bad idea. It was so wobbly and I couldn't stop thinking that I'd fall down anytime. And there I slipped, without even touching the saucepan. I was ready for the pain.

Hm? No pain?

"You okay...?" Darrén's voice grunted. I heard it right behind me and turned my head.