Ch 13. The High Lestér

This was really short... But enjoy? :)

________

I met a whole new world. I was so shocked when feeling this sensation of two lips meeting. I couldn't move out of the schock when getting swept away by this world.

He moaned after a while and I felt him when entering. He made slow movements and I didn't even breath, looking at him right in from of me - so close. I was like cold ice.

He finally pulled away after a long while.

"Aa~h whyy are ya' so stiff?" he smiled. I could finally move.

"U- Uh Darrén, you shouldn't do thing like that. Umh... we're guys!"

"Gender, noh matter!" He stopped for a second and it looked like he was tasting his mouthtaste. "Yoou are yummiii~~! Give me moar!" He pulled me back in a deeper kiss. I was back in that world again, even more like a statue. But this time I could finally get away.

With a push I got away safely.

"Stop it! It's disgusting!" I need to know how a guy reacts when he gets kissed by another guy.

He didn't listen and pulled me back but he let off the tounge. It was a sweet gentle kiss.

"D-Darrén..."

"It's not disgusting." He was serious. So serious that for a second, I thought the drugs had let off the effect. But he turned back to the highmode.

"Shhhhhh! My naame is nooot Darrén... My real name is... Lestér!" What the hell? Is he so high that he rename himself? Unless it's the truth?

"Lester?"

"No! Lestér!"

"What's the difference?"

"It has a dash, right over the e!"

"The first one or the second one?"

"The twoooooo one!" he howled like a wolf.

"Doesn't Darrén spell with a dash over it's e?"

"Yeah baby mommy." he giggled.

"Seems like your mom likes dashes."

He broke out, laughing.

"The-the thing is-... Tha-" He could barely speak because he was laughing so hard. "That mommy even though of- thought of... naming me Dash!"

"What the hell!" I yelled, with a funny tone. "Is that fucking possible?!"

"Oh no!"

"What?" It felt like he had infected me and I was getting high to.

"No cursing!" he shrieked like I was doing it under a church.

"Oh! I'm soooo sorry!" I apologized. "But for now, let's sleep Lestér."

"Sleep with me!" He was stretching out his hands again.

"I'll pass. You'll thank me tomorrow."

¤¤¤

Lol. What do you think about this chapter? :)

COMMOTE!