Ch 45. Final Blow

________

Turning around I saw him. He didn't wear his normal costume. He wore casual clothes that he lifted up to another level. His expression was indescribable. Some times I think this is my life. I'm a real criminal and a CIA agent is running after me. This is like my real life and I can't help living into it like it's my own.

No one was here. Well in my head the audience was all gone but my conscience knew that they were.

Warmth escaped into my heart and warmed it, spreading through my whole body. This is acting right? Yes it is.

"Adam." came out of my mouth automatically. That wasn't in the script. My own Jenny acted on her own.

"Jenny." he said, surprised that I said something out of the script. I heard Lisa whining something like "What is she doing?!" from backstage but I didn't care.

"You're pathetic!" I yelled right into his face. He didn't expect me to yell that loud and took a step back. "I can't believe that I'm in love with you." I muttered, looking away. I was going to get to my next line but he jumped in and improvised just like I did as if it was a revenge.

"What did you say?" he said in a playful tone.

"Nothing!" my Jenny screamed.

"Hmm? Are you sure? I think I heard something like... what was it? Oh, I can't believe that I'm in love with you!" he said in a girly voice.

"I don't sound like that!" I hit him. "And I not in love with-"

"Please don't ruin the moment Jenny!" he laughed. I looked away embarrassed. Time to return to the lines.

"Even though you saved me... Why you?!"

"Because I love you too." he smiled showing his bright smile that almost blinded me. My heart froze and it felt so real. I tugged onto his shirt.

"Your beauty, your fierceness, your smile." he continued, which made me so selfconscious. "That's what I love." I wanted to say something and put up the improvise again but he made it before I did. "I can ramble up hundreds of things I love about you but by then I guess that I don't have time to propose to you."

He sparkled out of happiness hearing from me that I love him. Well, that Jenny do. He went down on the proposal stance once again just like he did backstage which made me feel like a princess. He pulled out the ring.

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled with a mad tone just like I did backstage. He smiled with the same face that had confidence of me saying yes but still afraid deep down. I backed many steps to improvise and he suddenly got big eyes, scared of me improvising that I didn't want to. Then I sprinted to him and jumped at him. He fell backwards.

"Yes!" I yelled and this is when our lips was supposed to meet. He whispered into my ear.

"If you don't want to do it because of Chris... we can fake it."

"How can we fool them with the big screen?!"

An idea flashed through my mind. It's quite an easy method. I grabbed his cheeks and directed him looking right at me. My hands covered our lips so I kept a good distance from them to meet each other. But I don't know why couldn't help but to feel disappointed. Everyone cheered. Then all the backstage people, even the ones handling with the cameras came out and thanked everyone for watching.

We bowed together and the press snapped hundreds of shots. Okay, I know it's a big thing that I joined the play as Sarah so they took their chance to announce it. Everyone left the stage faster than I thought and I was left there with Darrén, Emíne and Ambreal.