Ch 4. The First Day

Here's a pic of Tom! :) --------------->

It's sterling knight! From starstruck! :D I don't really think he's that handsome so that's why I used him :)

Gotten some more fans :) and by "some" I mean 2 hahaha :p Please keep supporting me or I'll get bored like I do after writing 20 chapters like I have on my other stories :(

Enjoy!

My story is already finished but since people are still reading and voting I'll dedicate old chappies for them! Thanks for voting and spamming my news feed :) dedicated to youowillmakehimhappy!

__________________

When stepping in the unknown dorm I walked slowly into my new room. This is the room I'll be staying at from now on. With a guy. I knocked and straightened my shoulders to seem more manlier. I met dark brown eyes when entering. Don't tell me I'll be living with-

"Hey."

"H-Hey. I'm Chris Hayden and I'll be your new roomie." I was shaking all over. This guy might recognize me. But he didn't. Because, after all he's just seen half of my face. And if something happens I'll use the twin thing as excuse. Maybe even go far enough to make Chris cross dress.

"Darrén Hetace." He was stretching out his hand to give me a typical guy shake when you take his hand and pull them in your chest or... something. That just sounded gay. I did as Chris taught me.

"Hey, are you related with that psycho?" an unknown guy/Darrén's friend popped out of nowhere. Oh, I know who they are talking about.

"Oh yeah, that chick! Krystal Hayden!" he smiled and I remembered the bet.

"Yeah I'm her brother." They let out an "aaaah". The unknown guy/Darrén's friend shrugged, knowing that he forgot to introduce himself.

"Oh yeah, I'm Tom Hamfelt. I’ll be living here too." I nodded and threw my bag on the empty bed.

"Hey Darrén, look at this." I looked at them and they were looking at a laptop. He was in messenger and clicked on a link. Then Youtube popped up. And then my face popped up. They posted my debut video today?!

"A new girl huh? She's hot." Darrén smiled. He made a gesture telling me to come and I went closer to take a good view of my music. Everything was perfect. I looked great and my song was great. But I noticed that they didn't even concentrate on my song. Their eyes were all on my chest! Oh that's... well normal to guys. So I took the same action to look more like a man. After all it's my chest there's nothing wrong with looking at your own chest.

"Look at those fun bags man!" I shrieked with a satisfied tone. And they agreed. Boys minds are easy after all.

"Yeah. Hey Tom can you guess what size?"

Shit. Are they rating how big my chest is?!

"That's E. Definitely E!" he smiled. Hell no. I have D!

"That's more like a D to me..." I butted in, trying to change his mind.

"I thought so too." Darrén said.

The bell suddenly rang and I had to unpack my stuff fast and go to class. Seems like I'm in the same class as these two.

I had a hard time to act the right way as a guy without looking like a gay. It's like everything Chris taught me yesterday about how they act vanished somewhere when I needed them the most. I sat with crossed legs, walked straight like a ballerina, looked at my nails when I was bored, and even tried playing with my hair when I had forgot that my braid no longer is sitting behind me. The only thing I've gotten used to is to lower down my voice a bit. But since my voice is dark enough there's no worrying in this matter if I use the wrong one. Yeah, it's the only thing I've learned and it's not even necessary!

I suddenly received a call in middle of class when everyone was introducing themselves. When I was going to push the reject button I realized what the screen was saying. I'm lucky that I'm last of the introducing circle. I immediately answered the phone call.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Oh, hey Sarah!" the other line said with an euphuistic tone.

"H-Hi..." I answered back a bit unsure. The introducing circle was nearing.

"Can you come to the studio today? Your song has already gotten about three million views and they want more! You received good feedback too! So we're going to have a photo shoot and an interview!" Three million in one day?! That's crazy!

"S-Sure!" I smiled.

"Hayden!" someone suddenly yelled. Shit. The teacher. "No cell phones allowed." I looked up at the strict teacher awkwardly.

"Be here six!" he said really fast as if he was rushing. And hung up fast. Good grief. I put it in my pocket and smiled to the teacher. Everyone was looking at me. I had to seem manly. I stood up.

"Sup', I'm Chris Hayden just call me Chris." And I sat down.

"Forgot something?" I said when I noticed that she was still waiting for something.

"What do you do at your spare time?" she asked annoyed.

"Write music." That came out of my mouth automatically. I shouldn't have said that. I should have said something like "Oh, I hunt girls!" Or "Play computer.". Then hundreds of questions came to me.

"Do you play guitar?" some girls asked. I decided to say yes since it's a good "womanizing"-weapon.

"You write your own songs too?"

"Yeah." And there it was. Half of all the girls in my classes already sighed because of something little as that. Wow, a guy plays guitar and writes songs I am so in love! I think being a guy isn't that bad.

¤¤¤

"Yeahh!" they all screamed. I was sitting with Darrén, at his table full of boys eating as fast as they could to win 100 bucks.

It's amazing how a guy will lose their dignity without complaints for 100 bucks. But from my point of view they aren't really fighting over money(because they can just ask their parents for it.) it's more like they are fighting over Darrén's friendship since he's so popular and you can't buy friendship.

"Come on Chris, 100 bucks!" Darrén shouted.

"No way, man. I have enough money."

"Really? Parents or what?" he asked while observing the monkey-like boys.

"My own stuff."

"Show business too?" he asked. This is going too far.

"Can't tell ya'." I had to stop this identity busting conversation. To my surprise, he didn't even care or get a bit nosy over it.

¤¤¤

All this boy thing has gone pretty well this far. I slipped out of the room saying that I had errands to do. Not that anyone cared. I reached a toilet in McDonald's and used it to change. I brushed my bangs and ran over to the agency.

"You're going to shoot with a male model for this shoot." the stylist reminded me when fixing me up. Wow. I'm getting nervous. She put some extensions on my bangs and put some light make-up on my eyes. I was wearing a glittery dress that showed off my legs. I opened the door of my own room that even had my name on it. And there the model was. He was wearing some flashy clothes that looked really good with his light brown hair. Not to mention that he was-

"I'm Darrén Hetace. I'm going to shoot with you." he smiled.

________________

 COMMOTE!!!