Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out

Jamie Lynn Spears as Emíne! :) -------------->

cliffhangers everywhere. :) Wow. I'm trying to learn a dance right now and I have to be able to go down to a split. Kind of impossible to me.

__________

"This is Emíne." Ambreal was so happy and looked like a bunny bouncing around of happiness.

"She's my best friend, and Darrén's sister." This is so creepy. How can everything be glued together so easily? No wonder that I though she was familiar. Darrén looked a bit uncomfortable. I remembered everything he told be the other day about his family circumstances. This is the sister his mother forces to go model everywhere making money for her. I nodded and pretended to be excited for Ambreal's sake.

"So you model?" I asked, pretending to not know a bit about her. She seems to be really popular and she's as well known as Ambreal because they're best friends.

"Yeah." she said with a bit attitude and blowing up her gum.

"Manners." Darrén added. I was surprised that he actually cared.

"Oh my god I am only your sister! Other than that we have to fucking relation you phycho! Why do you even care?!" she complained. She sounded really annoyed, which was weird for a sister that has been travelling for a long while and haven't seen her own brother.

"Because you're fucking annoying you slut." They fought and I had to say it was quite even. They used so many ugly words.

"Shouldn't we stop them?" I asked Ambreal.

"No it's fine, it's their way to say 'I love you' I guess." she said, still grinning. Well that's a funny way isn't it? I escaped to just melt all this information I just got.

¤¤¤

My phone vibrated and I answered, not caring whoever it was. I only heard someone breathing in the other line.

"Hello?" I tried to get the caller back.

"Krystal..." a faint voice said, like today is the dooms day. I didn't answer, waiting for the other voice to tell me who it was. I knew that it was a girl and worried about if it was someone that figured out who I was and was going to let it out to the press.

"It's Anna!" she yelled.

"Oh Anna! I didn't recognise your voice. What is it?" She suddenly got faint again.

"You got the 1st place on the charts!" Her voice was so squeaky that I pulled the phone on a bigger distant. Then I realised what she just said.

"Tha-Th-That's great!" I stuttered, so surprised over the victory. People liked my song so much to even put it at 1st place! I can't believe this.

"Guess who's getting rich?" she sang. I laughed, knowing what the answer is.

"Me of course!" I yelled.

"No, me because I get a really big amount of your money kiddo!" I fought a bit with her, making it a competition between us two.

"But hey, is your song done yet?"

"No. I need some days. But soon." I answered. I heard a sigh on the other line and knew that she was under very much pressure. "Just take it easy Anna, you know that I keep my promises." I added to make her relieved. She was relieved but most of the pressure was still there.

¤¤¤

I wrote down an other halftone and decided to write the lyrics for now. What have I felt up til now? Just confusion. And crying. I guess I'll never be able to write a happy song. I wrote down everything I had in mind and just played it together some times. I was surprised that Darrén didn't come tonight. I had lots of time to work when he wasn't here, but it still felt a bit lonely to not hear an opinion and feel an aura here.

I heard a knock and knew who it was.

"Da-" I was about to say until the door opened.

"So this is where the sound came from!" a cute voice sang. I saw Emíne, dressed in leggings with a light evening dress. As expected from a model. She saw me sitting by the piano and got quiet.

"Do you... go to this school? Or am I seeing ghosts now?" she asked, and got more quiet when she really thought I was a ghost, haunting this building.

"N-No I don't! I am not a ghost either, I just have a contract with this school."

"A contract? You're like a... singer or something?" I nodded and smiled.

"Oh I'm so sorry I just haven't been into music since I left to Japan." she said, not making me understand why she's apologising.

"No it's fine, I'm new anyway."

"So I guess you're... Sarah?" She knows who I am.

"Yes, how come you know?"

"Darrén has mentioned you." she smiled, surprising me that Darrén actually talked about me. "At first I came here because I was annoyed by all the guys running after me and then I heard the song you played and realised that this is the music room Darrén had mentioned."

I looked back at the piano. Then she suddenly popped right next to me, taking me by surprise. This time I thought that she was the ghost. She was scanning me with the same eyes as she had just some hours ago. I tried ignoring her and looked at the sunset I always look at every night I spend in this room. It wasn't the same every night, and that fascinated me. It had soon left and there was only a bit of light reaching here, until the dark took over the room, making me want to turn on the lights. But I couldn't really move since Emíne was looking at me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I kind of recognise you... too." she said. Deja vu! No good!

"M-Maybe you've seen my music video!" I desperately tried to convince her.

"No, it's not that."

"I'm sure of it! Many mistake me for an other girl because I look like her!"

"Who?"

Ding dong, am I stupid or what?!

"Someone." I mumbled. She faintly laughed.

"I know!" she suddenly screamed. She knows.

She summarized it to me and even gave me a flashback.

¤¤¤

Today there's not much work. I have already fed everyone with coffee or whatever they want and sorted out everything that's needed to. I asked Anna if I could use the room and she just nodded, not caring when she was focusing on the shoot of a new model. I went to the room, and smiled when meeting the grand piano. A K. Kawai piano. It's a good brand. I lived into my music, when moving my hands on it and singing. I heard some noise in the background and couldn't ignore it's annoying sound that wasn't even a good rhythm. I stopped and looked over to the door.

"Someone there?"

No answer. But I heard footsteps, running away. I wonder who it was.

But now I know. I was swept back to reality.

"It was you!" I shrieked. She crossed her arms, and I saw how hard she was thinking.

"I recognise the way you sing and play the piano so you have to be that girl from that time! And you look exactly like that boy... Chris! Chris Hayden!" I'm doomed. "You are all of them! Why are you dressing like a boy?!" She looked disgusted and surprised at the same time. But she can't compare with me. Before I knew it I was on the ground, begging for secrecy. She laughed, and it was like I saw a witch.

"How can I shut up about this?"

_____________________

I bet you're thinking "What a bitch!" :P hah I'm right? Of course I am, because I can read minds! Well I wish.

shit I got a paper cut :(

COMMOTE!