Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left

Vote and comment because I might really post faster :P

Dedicated to PurpleButterlies because I have already dedicated to ravvnm once :) Fair right?

Chace Crawford as Dan! :) ---------------->

________

"I'll make you regret that you're alive!" he yelled and I was just sitting there, with my eyes closed too afraid to meet everyone's faces when they know. How will they react? How will Darrén react when he gets to know that his roommate is Sarah and Krystal? What will Ambreal do? I only have Emíne and Chris. I'm actually glad that she found out my secret because she accepts it and she'll be there to support me when I need it.

He kept running around and laughing of joy when shrieking that he'll blow me up and ruin my life. I seriously think that this guy is mental.

"You'll never ever be able to have a life like this anymore, because I'm going to make sure that the press have every single detail written down and they'll push you until you can't take it anymore and die! I swear, I bet you'll do suicide!" I caught Carolynne glare at him and for a second I seriously thought that she was on my side but when she saw me looking at her it's as if her face froze up into the cold face again.

"I guess I just don't care." I shut him up to make him stop. He glared at me and then smiled.

"I'll do the exact same thing you did to us!" he screamed and took Carolynne's arm. "I'll make you suffer, and get lost in the money depth! You won't even have a single dollar on your hand and die!"

"You are the worst ever!" I finally fought back. "You believe that I have had the greatest life ever?! You think I still enjoy my life when the parents I 'love' die and then come back telling you that they hate you?! Not to mention that they pretended to die to get away from us?! Do you know that I worked part-time jobs every single minute passing by to be able to pay everything?! But then again, I finally got a good offer and now I don't need to work all day working as a slave in Mc Donald's! I spread my music and get good payment and I'm actually happy! But you have to come and ruin it.!"

It was a long one and I panted because I didn't get air between the words.

"Bu-" he protested.

"Are you kidding me?! You're just selfish! If you want to leave your daughter then don't come back later when she's finally succeeded! If you leave once, the trust will never come back!" He was speechless. I looked at my surroundings and Chris was behind me, all amazed by what I just said and he even dropped the glass. Carolynne didn't look cold anymore and it looked like she had melted down again. But it froze back again. What the hell is happening?!

We fought for so long and I kept seeing Carolynne's face turn back from cold to warm and then back again. I continued fighting, and looking over to her face. This is really weird. I jumped into the fight back again and was so sucked up into it, not noticing that Chris started crying.

"Chris." I said. He looked up and I saw how sad he really was. "Be strong." I smiled. He nodded and forced out a smile.

"So you think you're the best in the world right?!" Marcus yelled. "I'm Krystal! And I'm so nice to my brother and I'm the best!" he imitated me.

"Oh I'm Marcus Hayden! And I am so childish that I imitate my own daughter!" I screamed. He looked a bit offended but I'm so much more offended than he is because all of this.

"I'll kill you! Just give me my money!"

"Never!"

"If you don't...-" he said and he walked over to me. I backed some steps but realised that he wasn't after me. He grabbed Chris and reached a knife right to his throat. "I'll kill little Chrissy!"