Ch 97. My Everything

Dedicated to Scarlettina :) Uh... I have something to say, but I guess after you read xD

___________

"So why couldn't I ever get your feelings?" I asked, as I lied down on the bed, right next to Darrén.

"What?" he chuckled.

"I couldn't get anything. I thought you liked Ambreal because you told me that you liked someone I knew when I was Sarah. And then I thought that you liked the me-Krystal." I explained which made him laugh.

"Well... At first I liked Chris. I seriously thought that I was gay, which was what I meant by someone Sarah knew - her boyfriend at that time." he told me honestly and I felt how embarrassed he got.

"That's hilarious!" I couldn't hold my laughter.

"But, I started liking Krystal and Sarah afterwards. I didn't know why I could like two persons at the same time so I was confused. Then I found out your secret and I could finally understand why I couldn't decide."

"That explains a lot."

"It does." I looked into his eyes and my heart felt warm. That was love. Something I had been denying all the time. I felt so stupid. Why didn't I realise sooner?

"I couldn't get that I loved you until I left after the media found out. I thought that you were special because you always saved me when I needed it." I changed the subject.

"Yeah. I couldn't get you either until you got drunk by that girl from the Music awards." That made me remember something. I was drunk and when I woke up I had no idea what happened. And something definitely happened between us. I had to know.

"What happened when I was drunk?!" I desperately asked him. He was smirking, but he was foolishly trying to hide it.

"You... You were so drunk and kissed me. Then you told me that you loved me."

"I did?!" I practically yelled.

"Yeah. You are strong you know! You pushed me down on the bed but then you passed out..." he laughed and hugged me.

So... I knew that I was in love with him when I was drunk. Makes huge sense. So does my sarcasm.

"But." I added. He looked at me with curious eyes. I kind of melted, because I had never felt so happy before. "We're not done here."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm still a big thing in the media. I need to go and tell them with a straight face." I stood up. He pulled my hand and made me unable to walk any further.

"I'm going with you." he stopped me. "And what are you going to do? The only thing you can do is to have a low profile until they calm down."

"We'll see." I grinned.

¤¤¤

"You're here?!" Justin yelled right into my ear from the phone.

"Yes. I want you to set up a pressconferance for me." I told him and he said okay so I hung up without even saying goodbye.

A squeeze in my hand made me all warm and I looked at Darrén.

"I missed you..." he whispered in my ear and made me shiver. My face was burning and we got so close. His head leaned in to mine and I pushed away him immediately when I heard the sound of the door opening. I looked out and saw Ambreal.

"Ambreal!" I cried and hugged her. She looked upset but was confused when she saw my smiling face.

"Why are you so happy?"