Ch 74. The Color Search

I thought that it was about time to change cover :) It didn't turn out good though.

EPIC MISUNDERSTANDING! Since I think you'd skip this, please read the notes after :)

____________

"My date?" I said clueless. Her eyes were glittery and I knew what she was expecting. It was like she wanted a double date and I could see in her eyes who she wanted my date to be. It was written in it and it didn't really wake my interest.

"Who are you going with? Who are you going with?!" she cried happily. I looked at Chris and he was clearly smirking, laughing at how pathetic I looked.

"Do I have to go with a date?" I groaned. If you are wondering who she wants my date to be, it's Kevin. I'd rater die than go with him. Wow, I kind of felt mean. Since when did I become a girl that says things like that? Well, because he stole Darrén's girl but still, it's all in the past. Maybe he's not like that anymore, who knows? Maybe I should give it a shot. Or I'd rather take Dan since he's so nice to me nowadays. "I don't want to go with Kevin." I told her in the end but she got so disappointed.

"Why? He did save you when you fainted the other day!" she reasoned to get me to the Kevin-side of the Clast world.

"Doesn't matter. You don't really know him. And it's my date so it doesn't matter for you does it?"

"True, but's it's for your best!" she said and put on her sweet smile she always use to trick me.

"What? Do you like Kevin better than Dan or what?" I asked and went to Twitter when I wanted to get updated on the computer.

"Well duh? Dan was so mean before." she obviously said and crawled into her bed with Chris.

"He has changed." I convinced her with my stubborn attitude. I swear I could hear a 'tch' for a second but I knew that she wasn't serious.

But maybe I should listen to Darrén. I shouldn't be mad at Kevin for something he did to Darrén. He hasn't done anything to me and I shouldn't judge him. But the thing was that I was scared that Darrén would hate me because I carelessly hang out with him. Ugh I just don't care anymore, since he told me it's fine now. Why am I thinking about this all the time?

I clicked to Darrén's page. He had a picture on him when he was in some kind of vacation since it was a nice beach with foreigners behind him. Maybe a business trip. He looked great. Excuse me, but I had to admit that. I understand why girls drool when they hear his name. He sure has looks but it was never the looks that made me respect him so much.

Respect and whatever. I clicked to Dan's page and he had a model picture. Also looking good. Never liked him in the beginning since he was threatening me but now it has turned over since he changed. Did he really change because of me? I don't understand what he sees in me.

And then Kevin's page. I guessed right, that he had a picture when he was playing guitar. He wasn't looking in the camera and it was clear that some random fan had took that pic. Speaking of fans I noticed that he had over eight million followers. I have never heard of his music actually. I don't know why I didn't know him either. But he seems appreciated since his page was full with messages from his fans telling him 'I love you sooooo much!', 'Marry me!', and 'You are so hot.'.

I got curious over the followers and checked out Darrén's page again but this time I wanted to know how many followers he had. He had four million followers. I didn't understand at first why he had such a little amount followers compared to Kevin and then again when I saw that Dan had three million followers. I came up with the conclusion that people appreciate celebrities that sing more. People love music and modeling is mostly about looks and making the clothes look good. Modeling is just a picture but it delivers just as much as music does actually, since they have to have good body language and so many feelings and words in their eyes. Singers deliver it through their music which might be easier I think since everything isn't live all the time like modeling is. It's just as hard both of them but in some way music is more appreciated.