Special Chapter

Last chapter... Dedicated to sunnygurl :)

This is a special chapter, a follow up and teaaser for my new story, and it's not a have to read or you won't get the story, it's just for fun and people who like Krystal and Darrén will love this one too! :D So enjoy :)

_______________

I grabbed the bowl with popcorn and cuddled closer to the couch, watching the TV. The protagonist was nearing the door and it opened by itself slowly. How stupid. Why is she even going in? But that's what the thrill is.

It was pitch black inside the house and she looked relieved, slowly walking in and looking around. No one was near. She walked into a room and saw the window being open. There was an old bed there and the covers was all messy, covering something or someone under it. She walked slowly to it. When she touched the cover something under it moved and she knew that it was something dangerous, but it still didn't stop her. She pulled it off and a big cat roared and ripped her face, then running away.

I had to say, I got a bit scared but it wasn't that scary, I was more taken aback by the surprise because it yelled. I'm that much of a scaredy-ca-

"RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" a loud voice yelled from behind and two big hands grabbed my shoulders. I yelled so loud that the whole building probably heard(aka the other side where Chris and mom lived). I grabbed my popcorn bowl and threw everything behind at whatever was attacking me.

"Take it easy it's only me!" that voice shrieked and I knew who it was at once. I looked up and saw Darrén's face. He was grinning.

"Was that necessary?!" I sighed and hit his shoulder, obviously upset but not in a really bad way because I was happy that he was back home.

"Why are you watching a scary movie without me?" he smirked and got closer to me, teasing me as he slid his hand around my waist.

"Why can't I?" I stubbornly asked him.

"Because you'll get scared and then you can hold on to me all the time." he grinned and kissed me. I closed my eyes and it felt like I was in heaven. His kisses are just like magic. Makes me fly.

"But you're not around all the time..." I sighed and he laid down next to me. "Because you work and go to school. I am only alone here at home." I whined as a bored housewife. I looked into his eyes and felt that all the wait was worth it though.

The whole thing when Darrén built the house went just like we wanted, except for mom not being able to accept something that big. But eventually she went with it. And Chris was a bit against me living with Darrén because - ... Because... I don't know. But he agreed to later. When he spoke with Darrén for some hours. Weird.

"But that's because you can't go out. The press will find you." he smiled. And I remembered that I was talking to him again. "Let them calm down."

Even though it had been about a month since I announced to the press my whole speech, they still hadn't calmed down as they were still trying to track me down and get some more details about my life to broadcast or get to the gossip papers. And I even got offered to have an own reality show of my own life after the whole thing but I declined of course.

A lot had happened during a month. Darrén and I finally moved in together and I also changed my name to Krystal Sarah Hayden, because Sarah is a big part of my life.

"How did it go on the way home?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"The usual. I wore a wig and glasses just like you used to do and no one recognised me. It's just your style." he teased me and leaned his cheek against mine.