Ch 39. Let's Act Out

________

"You son of a bitc- ... Son of bitches!" I panted as I read from the script, trying to sound like an old man. I switched off to my normal voice once it was done.

"That's my only line right?"

"Yeah. And you got it perfectly you know!" Lisa(the girl that wrote that awful story) praised me.

"Uh it's just an old man being robbed so. But who's playing the agent guy and who'd playing the thief girl?" I asked. She pointed at Camille and Darrén.

"Camille wanted to be the thief and we kind of forced Darrén into it..." she slightly laughed, amused.

"But isn't there a kiss scene?" I said. She nodded.

"But the fact that they're going to do it or pretend is up to them."

It felt a bit embarrassing when I imagined those two kissing. It's not that I'm jealous because they seem to be a perfect match. But I just think that somehow they still don't match each other. Camille isn't like a head cheerleader or something, because East Creket doesn't have cheerleading. She's popular but not as popular as Emíne and Ambreal. They're the gods here.

"You're into him aren't you? Well just give up he's a cop." I faintly heard and looked at Emine practising her lines.

"Who are you?"

"I'm one of the robbers." she smiled. "I'm that thief girl's best friend."

"I didn't think you'd take one of the lead roles."

"Well I'm just making up for not being in East Creket for so long. And I want to use my acting skills sometimes." she said and moved on to the next line.

"It's in here!" she shrieked. I looked over to Darrén and saw him practising with Camille. He didn't look really happy, but still worked well. Everyone is so into it. It's only three days left and the costumes were already prepared. It was those special made ones that we ordered with the school's fund. And the backdrop looked so real, as expected from this school. And the stage was so big that we actually were allowed to use a real car for the thieves.

You know what? They even set up cameras and connected it with the big screen so that you could zoom up to our faces like watching a movie and put microphones on us. This will turn out better than great and I can't believe the technology.

I saw Ambreal practising and I assumed that she was one of the thieves too. Her lines were similar to Emíne's and she was wearing the same outfit when they tried their clothes. But she avoided eyecontact every time our eyes met. I wonder how Emíne will act with her at the play when we're like this.

Unless they both are really good actors they'll manage but what if they aren't? Emíne might have had some chances to improve her acting through the modelling but Ambreal isn't a girl that's in the showbusiness. Well, she'd be able to enter it within a click but she doesn't want to and that's what I like about her. But I really want to solve this before the play, even though I play a stupid old man, that won't even meet her. I looked at my script.

Okay I take that back. She's so going to meet the old man because she's the one's that robs me, and not to mention that she'll even kick me down there.

¤¤¤

"What's the concept then?" I asked and looked at the background of the shoot.

"It's just as your lyrics say. But we actually deepened it." the random guy handed me the script. I read through it. It was going to be about me, losing all my friends or something. This time my music video had actual drama in it and we were going to shoot acting scenes where we only show emotions through our faces.