Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More

_______

My head is spinning. I can't concentrate. I don't feel well. It's just a typical disease after seeing Ambreal like that. I spaced out when sitting on the wet bench outside the academy. There were many that passed by and gave me weird looks but I didn't really care, because I have more important things to think about. I bet that Emíne was like this too but I couldn't move and go there.

The rain poured and it became more intense, making the water drip down from my wig. I'm not crying but I really want to since I saw Ambreal crying like that, and I know for some reason that it's my fault.

I heard unpleasant noises across the field far away in front of me. It was the soccer team and they seemed to have a training right now, even though the rain poured. They were running laps but I couldn't care less. But it was better to just watch them since I'm like an empty shell here.

I suddenly heard a familiar intro.

Can't believe

How the sound

Could have reached you

But still give me wounds

Trying to find

The words to shout

It took me a while until I understood that the music was played by me. That song that sung was my voice. Did I get so lost into the black world of fear and sorrow that I didn't recognise my own song?! Trapped.

"I love her song!" a girl squealed. She was smiling and hugged her phone, where my song came from. It melted my heart when she sang with my voice and her friends joined.

"Have you heard her new song?" the short one asked. They all got excited and asked several questions about it.

"What's it's name?! I have to look it up!"

"I think it was I'm myself and she played it in that talkshow 'Kadeece'! I loved it!"

"Is it on youtube?! I have to see it! Hey, did she release the MV?"

They shook their head disappointingly. I remembered that I really haven't done a MV yet. Anna must be freaking out right now. But after what they just said I just got some energy to make even more fans and decided to call Justin and ask when to shoot the MV.

"Hi it's Sarah." I greeted. He was happy as always.

"Hello sweetie! I have to tell you that your new song... Big hit! People are spamming mails into the agency asking when you will release the MV and CD!" I jumped out of joy and some boys caught me doing it while I was Chris and I got a bit embarrassed.

"That's great!" I shrieked in my girlvoice. "So when will we shoot the MV then?"

"How about..." I heard him cover the phone mic but he didn't do it well and I heard when he asked his secretary when the big studio was free as soon as possible. She answered something I couldnät hear. He let off the hand and talked again. "The fastest is next week but I'll cancel the model shoot for the day after tomorrow instead and switch it because this have to be out faster." I smiled at the thought of him to do that because he thinks my work is more important but I did feel a bit bad about the modelshoot.

"But are you sure it's fine for them to cancel it like that?" I asked so that I wouldn't get any feelings of guilt.

"Of course!" he said. I settled down with that and he told me the time and everything.

"And by the way Sarah." he said and I was just about to hang up. I stopped myself from pushing the hang up button and asked him what's wrong.

"You do know that the concert in the East Creket school is in 4 days?" Blank. My mind didn't really remember that and I kind of panicked. Shithead. That's kind of my favorite word.