Ch 75.The Meadow

I'm finally done with chapter 72 after the deleting accident... Thanks to cjones96 the PM with some details I didn't remember well, a faithful reader and voter. It's dedicated to you :)

PLEASE READ THE LAST NOTE IN THE END, I WANT YOUR OPINION.

________________

"Great design!" a text flashed on my screen. It was the gay guy from Cricchimo, the designer of my custom made dress... I can't wait to get it.

I replied back with a thanks and returned to the class. They were talking about something weird since I wasn't listening from the beginning.

"We have to go to the shoot." Emíne told the teacher standing up. I tilted my head as she pulled me out of my seat.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Break's over." she smirked and we went out of the classroom with the rest of the cast following behind. I recalled that there was a short break of the shooting schedule that Carter called for because he wanted us to rest. It was kind of thoughtful but I didn't even know since I've been gone for the lhe last week.

I felt a hit on my head and saw Ambreal behind me. "What's up? PMS?" I asked. It kind of annoyed her which was proof enough that it really was PMS.

"What were you doing last night? You were all passed out this morning on the floor with my pillow drooling all over it."

Wow. Now I got embarrassed. I thought I hid the drool! No, forget that I said that. I just have to delete the proof...

"I was busy figuring out the design of my dress yesterday." I sighed and just gave up. Whatever. I was really tired so let me drool without thinking that I'm a creep!

"Drooling? Fresh isn't it?" Darrén laughed behind. I gave him my most bitch looking glare but he still laughed at me.

But I was kind of happy that he could be so carefree with me again. It has been so tense between us lately. But now it just felt nice how we could laugh together like this.

But... As I mentioned before, or rather something I mention often - Fate isn't nice to me. I'll save it just for you sweethearts.

"Where have you guys been?!" Carters shout came back. He looked furious but it was his normal everyday-face. Everyone was already used to it and acted normal towards him. And he didn't look bothered by it either like he did before. I guess we just know each other now. I got back the script and tried to remember them without results. But I was lucky because I finally remembered them when I went through it again.

"Cut!" Carter yelled. I rushed to him, standing straight looking at him like I always do to get my critique.

"That was good." he said as silent as he could. It was hilarious, because I knew he was one of those directors that never give compliments and he didn't want it to be heard well. He just wanted to say it, and to me to say thanks, then it's forgotten. I kind of feel awesome.

"Thanks!" I said and patted his back. He glared at me and escaped which made me realise that it was to friendly and to early for that. Carter is a cold person. But in a good way I guess. Is there even a good way to be cold...?

I don't have time to think about this. I had to run to the studio after every scene and change into the clothes for the next one, and it was so stressful. What about those who shoot series? This is like an everyday job for them!

"We're together the next scene!" Emíne and Ambreal shrieked and looked into the mirror as the stylists fixed our hair.

"This is the first time it's been so mashed up with the scenes..." Emíne sighed. "It's kind of like shooting model shoots all day like I do but the difference is that I get about thirty minutes rest to go the the other shoot..."