Ch 72. Reaction

SHIT I'M SO GOING TO KILL MYSELF. THIS ISN'T THE REAL CHAPTER 71. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED CHATER 71! GOD NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT......................

___________________

"What did you say?" she asked with a chuckle as if she really didn't hear it right.

"I'm Krystal."

"Great joke." she sang.

"I know but it's the truth." I joked back and pulled down my bangs. She was just left there with wide big eyes.

"Oh."

"Don't oh me! Please don't freak out!" I begged literally and knelt down on the floor.

"It all fits in together!" she said with an "aaaaah" tone after you understand how to count math or something.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just... that was the reason you and Emíne suddenly got so friendly!"

"I'm Chris too, I almost forgot!" I laughed with a happy tone, at once when I knew that she'd take it this lightly.

"Wait. Why the hell are you crossdressing as a boy?!"

Maybe I told her too fast.

"I actually have a real brother named Chris... I'm just posing as him because he wrote his info instead of mine when I told him to send in my application for the dormitary..."

"Excuse me? Why did he write his?"

"Ask him." I sighed. She was frowning like hell but that was so much better than someone yelling at me. This was indeed Ambreal. She doesn't even know the word yell.

"You get it now?" I grinned, happy that she got it. "That's what I couldn't tell you at that time when you got sad about it! Emíne kind of knew from the beginning, so I didn't choose who to tell... Um... Thank you for not freaking out."

She used that wonderful smile to me, which insured me that I was safe.

It felt good that she knew. A hundred pounds seriously lifted off my stiff shoulders.

"I love you so much Ambreal!" I cried because I couldn't believe how kind she was.

She was like a machine. A machine that just accepted the information. She wouldn't yell at me, or start ignoring me either. I grabbed her arm and just wanted to relax, take her out and talk about everything that I couldn't talk about before.

"Was that what you wanted to talk about?" she asked me. I nodded but realised that I only told her because I wanted to have a serious talk about Darrén. Even if I spilled it already I was just too happy to talk about depressing matter and didn't feel like bringing up Darrén as a topic. I just felt so light for once and wanted to enjoy it now.

"I don't want to me shut into this room, let's go out." I told her and dragged her with me. After a while she went along and then popped a question.

"Are you going to the dance?"

"What dance?" I asked without even listening. Well I was listening but I didn't catch the word dance's meaning until I said that. "Dance?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. The dance in two weeks."

"I haven't heard of that one!" I shrieked in panic. Seriously, lying around the beach all day has given me bad luck and it seems like I've missed a lot. "And I don't have money for a dress..." I sighed.

But I could ask Justin for money. He hasn't paid me for a while and it's a crucial time right now.

"I'll call Justin and ask." I told her as she nodded. I fished up my phone and dialed his number. I actually had an urge to do that beep thing Justin always does when he calls someone but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Hello my moneymaker!" he sang.

"Uh... Hi." 

"What's in your mind?"

"You haven't paid me for a while and I really need money right now..." I mumbled, afraid of rejection.

"Okay. How about 10 000 in your account now?

God. That's enough for hundreds of dresses.

"Yes!" I thanked him and hung up before he could regret the amount.

"Let's go shop Ambreal! I have 10 000 to spend!"

______________

Now this was roughly written. Just the info and the rest was probably what Krystal was thinking in the original chapter... God how much does she think anyway? 

It's really short... Whatever. I didn't have fun writing this actually so that must be the reason. I won't do this mistake again.

COMMOTE!