Ch 46. Misunderstanding

_________

"You are so misunderstanding us!" Emíne squeled. This is the worst thing that could have happened! Well, number 2 after getting revealed but now Ambreal thinks that I'm cheating on Sarah for Emíne! What the hell is this?! Does God hate me that much? Well, I do admit I might be the one person that is the biggest liar in the world but do I still deserve it?!

"I can't believe this." she said with twicthed eye brows and left, disgusted. All the girls behind her gathered into the room like a paprazzi.

"Get out!" Emíne yelled so loud that it probably reached the boys' dorm. They kept whining for gossip but she kicked them out - literally. I was just standing there, speechless. What can I say? I can't possibly have anything to say in this situation.

"What the hell are we going to do now?!" Emíne panicked. She jumped around like a monkey, but that's her way of showing her fear. She stopped once she saw how calm(Well, I might have looked calm but no... There's a war inside me.) I looked and grabbed my shoulders.

"Do you understand what just happened human?!" she yelled. I nodded. But I did think that the human comment was a bit exaggerating.

"Ambreal think I'm cheating on... me."

"Wait, I didn't get that...-"

"I'm cheating on me!" I panicked. I don't get it either. Why did I get into such a mess?! It is my fault but still! Everything didn't have to go this way! My life is a drama. But I guess it's supposed to be drama everywhere when you crossdress and hide the fact that you're a celebrity.

"How do we get out of this one...?" I sighed. I laid down on the bed and thought so hard about it my head hurt. But the only way I see it is my plan from the beginning. To tell her that I'm Chris and Sarah. There's no "I'm Sarah and Krystal" or "I'm Chris and Krystal" because it all started from me. I have always been Krystal. Krystal was the one who set it up, planned it, had courage to do it. That's the real me.

But I do feel that a part of me is Sarah and Chris. Mostly Sarah because I could finally express myself from my music. But what is the Chris within me? What part of me is he? I have no idea.

"I'm going to tell Ambreal."

"Tell her what?"

"You know Emíne." I said and she saw how serious I was.

"But what happened to what we were talking about just now?!" she said and tugged onto my shirt. "You know how much I don't want it."

"I think you'd never be able to be my best friend if you were in Ambreal's situation. For a second I considered not telling her but it just got worse when she saw this." I explained. She was more convinced but still whiny because she still wanted to keep it to ourselves. I took a short step to the door and she tugged harder to my shirt, refusing to let go.

"Stop it. I'm going. Even if I you're holding onto it forever I'll just take it off and go." I threatened her and grabbed the lower part of the shirt, showing her that I was going to take it off. She was grinning, which I didn't understand.

"How can you go without a shirt when you're like this?" I looked into the mirror, only to see me as Chris. Darn it! This is the first time I've forgotten who I am.

"Let go!" I begged but she refused. Then an idea popped up into my head. If I just get this wig out I can go in as Krystal and tell her! And if I had gone in as Chris she probably wouldn't had let me in so it's the best! I grinned back at her and she immediately wiped her grin away, knowing that I have a plan. I got the wig out and she yelled.

"Nooo!"

"Yeees." I said with the same tone. Then I stopped. She was still holding my shirt. I can't go there shirtless. I considered the shirt thing just now that I couldn't show my breasts as aguy but if I go out like this I'm just a maniac. Why didn't I think this through?!