Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?

A pic of Justin, the director! :P I wrote him as David Cross! :D I thought of him because he fits the role(I thought about Alvin and the chipmunks) but he's not really mean in my story so.....

a pic of him -------------------->

And thanks, everyone for the support! Keep it up!

Enjoy!

_________________

It's amazing how destiny tries to expose everything. Really. This is an amazing offer, but I can't. But seriously, 10 000 dollars a month of doing stuff I've always dreamed of? I am happy, but sad that I have to turn that down.

"I can't."

He was just ready to walk away and turned his heels with big eyes.

"Hey, hey Sarah! If it's a pain in the ass to walk there everyday I can fix a limo for ya'! Or maybe a chopper!"

I was ready to drop my jaw. The show business is an amazing industry.

"But I can't-"

"Sarah... I've already accepted the offer...I can't turn it down now, this school has very much power!"

"Wha-"

"This East Creket isn't just a school! It's everything! There's a agency called Creket that belongs to them too! They have hundreds of different foundations!"

I didn't know that. I can't do anything. He's already accepted. I looked at the bright sides. No one will know! So there will be no identity flashers!

"Okay, I'll take the offer then." He sighed relieved.

"Great, then I'll get you a manager soon."

A manager...? I remembered that Anna told me before that she was studying to become a manager at first but changed into the stylist direction. I'd rather have her as manager than some stupid blond manager living on my money.

"W-Why not ask Anna for this task...?" He stopped for a moment to think.

"Yeah... that might be a good idea."

¤¤¤

"Me? As a manager?"

I nodded.

"Wow... I jumped off the manager stuff because it's so hard... but if it's you-" She couldn't even finish her line before I jumped at her, hugging her.

"Whoa, Krystal take it easy!" she laughed.

"You're the best!"

"I already now that, baby. Hey, do you want to change into boy-you or Krystal?"

I looked at the time.

"Krystal. I'll handle the boy changes when going to McDonald's." She braided my hair and brushed down my bangs and everything was blurry again. The dorm rules was to return to the dorms before nine o'clock. It was a half hour before I had to return and I ran through the hallway, trying to reach the elevator.

The door was just about to close and I stopped it with my foot, desperate to go in. It squished my foot and I tried to be quiet since I saw some doors that had their "RECORDING" signs activated. When it opened I ran in and saw that the button I was going to push already had been pushed.

"Krystal?"

Oh no. I turned around.

"D-Darrén!" I squeaked.

"What are you doing here?!"

I tried coming up with a good explanation. But then, I remembered something.

"Part-time job."

I had been forgetting that this still is my part-time job! I've forgot it since all this debut stuff.

"Oh."

"And you?" I knew what he was going to say but Krystal haven't met Darrén.

"A shoot."

Quiet.

Quiet.

Quiet.

Embarrassing.

"So which school do you go to now? I haven't seen you lately..."

Shit. I didn't think of this.

"Um... I dropped out." The best reason/the truth.

"Why?"

"Can't tell ya'." With an okay I realized that I said something exactly as today when he asked me if I live on my parents money. And there it was, the same reaction.

When the elevator opened I wanted to get out as soon as possible. But he grabbed my arm.

"Uhm... Can I get your phone number?" I smiled sarcastically. That's kind of dangerous. What if he calls me in middle of class and then he'll know that I'm Chris?

"Krystal!"

It was Anna.

"Oh am I interrupting?" she asked and before I could answer no she did the worse she could do.

"Sorry Darrén, but I need her now. Talk to her later." And then she handed him my phone number!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted to scream. He smiled at me and walked to his limo.

"Anna!" I yelled. I explained that he goes to my school and everything.

"Ooooh... I am soo sorry Krys! It's just that he was so cute and I wanted you two to hook up..."

And then I lectured her for the whole 20 minutes before going into her car, driving me to school.

I'm dead meat.

______________________

I always end a chapter with a cliffhanger. But not big ones though.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :D It can't hurt right?

COMMOTE!