Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret

Heya.

______________________

I waited outside for ten minutes so that they wouldn't suspect anything when I get in as soon as Krystal got out. It felt so weird to be wearing the wig again since I suddenly got used to having my braid down as usual. I got tired and went in. But then the question popped up in my mind. How am I going in like this?! I do wear my wig but I am still wearing Darrén's clothes. Shit.

I ran to the dorm at my fastest speed. The hallway was empty because Darrén drained it by inviting all his so called "friends" over. When I got in I was lucky that everyone was so into Darrén as usual but Darrén didn't get fooled and looked over. Without thinking I slammed the bathroom door when I rushed in it, begging that he didn't see my clothes.

"Hey Chris!" he called.

"Yeah?"

"Your sister was here just now."

Come up with something.

"Yeah... I know I met her outside! Uhm... her friend picked her up with extra clothes so she gave me your clothes so that she won't need to come back and give you it."

I'm a genius. Too bad I couldn't see if Darrén was tricked.

"Okay." Jackass.

"Can you lend me some clothes...?" I begged.

"Uh why do you need clothes?" Tom asked. It was like I could see his face in front of me when hearing that tone.

"Um... You know... my girlfriend... I wanted to..." Oh I know.

"We took a bath in her jacuzzi! And her parents got home so I had to run over her all naked! Come on, give me some clothes now I feel so disgusted, some old lady saw me!" I yelled. They laughed and I opened the door, taking the clothes Tom had in his hands.

"Thanks man."

I got out when I got dressed and they stared at me.

"What did you do with your girlfriend?" Tom smiled, raising his eyebrow.

"We... She was so horny and wanted to have sex but then her parents came." I saw a glimpse of everyone admiring me. Except of Darrén. I've noticed something. Darrén isn't like every guy. He never does the same as them. Always different.

¤¤¤

When I got into the changing room I went straight to the toilet. They all watched me as usual.

"Chris... I kind of notice a pattern." some random guy said. I smiled.

"Yeah, I have to do it every time I come because this is the best place."

"Best place?"

"Yeah, I like toilets." I laughed sarcastically. "Just kiddin' it's because my girlfriend can't satisfy me."

Wow. I am really getting good at this. As long as a guy fuck with some girl he's cool. Then that'll explain why I go to the toilet every time they change.

I ran through the track like the wind. This is why I love P.E. I passed some girls that were still on their first lap when I was on second. I intend to even go an extra lap around them. The coach praised me as usual.

My phone vibrated. I answered without looking at the screen. How stupid of me.

"Krystal!" someone yelled furiously. I could tell who it was. May.

"M-May..." I used my lighter voice when no one was near.

"I am soo going to tell your secret!" she screamed. I was terrified.

"P-Please! Everything except of that!" I squeaked. She seemed satisfied with the response.

"Okay. Hook. Me. Up. With. DARRÉN!" With a weak yes I hung up and walked towards Darrén.

"What's up Chris?" he said when he noticed me approaching him.

"Uhm..." He saw how unsure I was.

"Come on, say it. I don't live forever."

"There's a girl I know that likes you...-"

"No way." he smiled sarcastically. "Please tell me something I don't know."

"Something you don't know? Yeah, I want you to hook up with her!" I yelled when I got irritated of his arrogance.

"No! Hell no! First Krystal, and now you!" he was really mad. But he changed his mind when seeing my face. I knew that my face said "If you don't hook up with her I am dead.".

"Why do you refuse going out with girls so much anyway?"

He looked up at the clear blue sky.

"Because I have someone I like."

Those words ringed in my ears. Who? Who?!

"But I'll go out with her if you insist then. Give me her number." I gave it to him, feeling guilty. He has someone he likes and then I push him into something like this... I feel so bad. Why does she have to like Darrén?

"Who is she then? She has to be really hot if someone like you like her." I had to ask.

"None of your business shorty." It's the first time he actually used that on me. Doesn't mean that he's really happy.

__________
COMMOTE!