Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress

Credits to my new editor, QueSadiella! She's great and if you all go back to the first chapter I know you'll see a big better difference.

Dedicated to my favourite commentor(and maybe only...?), xxLiciaPinkxx!

A normal chapter! It has been a while since I wrote an around 3-4 pages chapter :P It has always been too short or too long. It feels like talking about my period...

_____________

"Your butt looks small." Ambreal criticized the small dress.

"Maybe because it's two sizes smaller than my usual size..." I commented which made her grin.

"And it kind of looks slutty. Next."

"Why do you choose slutty dresses if you don't want me to wear them?" I asked and piled up all the dresses I've tried on. They all looked slutty and I didn't know why. Maybe because all of them looked the same. You know, cocktail dresses. those that just barely covers the chest and butt.

"I want you to show your body. You have a really good body you know." she told me and went to get more clothes.

"Do they all have to be short...?" I whined. She grinned. "And we're not here just for my dress, your dress too!"

"Well, considering the three different identities you don't have as much free time as I have!"

"Whatever..." I sighed. She left short dresses, dresses that Emíne would pick after just one look. But she fits well in them because she has less curved than me so it looks kind of good while it looks slutty on me. And I thought picking a dress wasn't rocket science...

I've never thought about it. It's always been people that decide clothes for me or I just throw something random on myself as Krystal but it's so important in some ways. The length, the size, the form, color and so many others.

"They are all the same..." I cried and tossed them away. I saw an employee pass us and she gave me a big fat glare. I raised my head and gave her an apologetic smile but her whole expression changed into something mixed up with a smile and shock. Maybe she didn't notice that I was Sarah. Am I really that popular? It hasn't really been that long since I debuted and it feels like people run around me and scream. Is this normal?

"Can't you just let me choose my dresses then...?" I pleaded Ambreal and she finally gave in. I could notice stares as I scanned the clothes hanging all over the place.

"Anything?" Ambreal asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. This isn't really my style..."

"Then let's head out somewhere else." she said and I followed her.

"Forget it Ambreal... I have a feeling that there's nothing I want wherever we go." I explained and she chuckled.

"Then how are you going to find a dress if you're too lazy to find it?" she continued and I kind of saw a whole different side of Ambreal, the more non-serious and outgoing one. This was the effect of finally revealing everything.

But she still had a point. How the hell am I going to find a dress?

"Are you going to ask your manager to find one?" she grinned. She was really making fun of me. "Or Justin! Oh, that would so be his thing!" she yelled and couldn't stop laughing. "Or custom made?"

"That's it you smart ass!" I yelled as I hit my fist in my hand. The whole street looked up and clearly that wasn't the best situation. But we got into the car and got away.

"Wait, what did you mean?" she panted because we had to rush to the limo. I wrinkled my eyebrows. "Excuse me for not being athletic!"

I chuckled, because I expected that Ambreal would be one of those athletic people considering her body. Maybe the genes. No, I take it back because there's nothing Ambreal has inherited from Carter.