Ch 18. Just Run Away~

Haven't updated for a while... haha just broke my record of staying away from the computer since I bought my own laptop :p That's good I guess?

_________

Panting and panting, I was relieved that I saw a bathroom and entered. I was glad that I had made this far without anyone seeing me. Sobbing, I put on my wig and clipped all the hairclips to safe it. I looked terrible. My mascara was running and my cheeks were red. I turned on the water and got it off. I changed clothes to something that wasn't pretty compared to the high class girl clothes I wore just now, that I had gotten from Anna. I don't know why I was crying so hard and I don't want to know. It's those moment when you just feel like crying to prove things I guess.

I don't really feel like going back to the music room tomorrow. It just feels awful after what just happened. But I guess I have to since I haven't finished my song. The way to the dorm felt like an eternity of thinking how I should react when seeing Darrén even though he doesn't know that it's me. I finally arrived. But I wished for the road being longer because a big part of me didn't want to be here. But I have to stay strong. My hand landed on the knob and stayed like that, not daring to move. I'll count.

1

2

3!

Of course, I still didn't dare to open. But eventually I did after a long while when I saw some guys going outdoor to smoke.

"Chris? Is that you?" Darrén shouted, not even bothering to look up from his phone when lying on his bed.

"Yeah." I didn't sound good, as I expected that I would. It was like the sobbing came up again but I hindered that.

"Sar-" he said and then just stopped. He was going to say something similar to "Sarah was in the music room and cried." but he just stopped like that. He's not going to tell me?

"What?" Come on now... Tell me...

"Nothing."

I turned to Tom.

"I don't know! He's been weird since he came." he explained. He wrapped up his basket magazine and putted it back to his collection. I lied down on my bed and just slept. This is so weird.

¤¤¤

"Ambreal!" I shrieked and hugged her when seeing her some feet away from my locker. All the attention were directed on us, the new "couple" if that's what it looks like.

"Hey we have to go do something again!" she laughed when remembering the night.

"Yeah really!" I was going to even ask when but I remembered that I am busy every night for about two weeks from now since I have to work on my music. The song may be done by 1 and a half weeks but I never know, since I have never written a song under pressure.

"You know Chris?"

"What?" I asked while chewing my gum.

"You kind of remind me of Emíne." she said.

"Who's Emíne?"

"That was my best friend."

"Oh really? Is she attending this school?"

"Not really... she's in... um in Japan right now." She looked slightly sad.

"Wow in Japan?! Is she famous or something?"

"Kind of. She's a model. And a really popular one too. She's a model under her dad's agency. Daddy asked me to be a model too but I didn't want it so I guess we just drifted apart..."

This girl isn't just some rich kid that has the best life I guess. Losing her best friend huh...? Must be hard. I don't really have the experience since I haven't had any friends(if you don't count with May that I even knew had something going on).

"Don't be so sad cutie pie!" I encouraged her. "You're doing your thing, she's doing her thing! And I bet she's thinking about you now anyway." At first she didn't get any effect of my words but got up with a smile quickly.

"You're so nice, you know." she giggled when I tried tickling her.

"I know that."

¤¤¤

"Are you done with the song?"

"Nope." I even brought my score to write here at the agency building.

"Seriously... I kind of hate being a manager! There's so much pressure I can't take it!" she yelled. "But... I've gotten so rich..." She was waving her money that filled her whole hand. "Maybe it's worth it anyway." she added.

"Take it easy Anna! Well guess who has the most pressure here?" She got quiet and just sunk to the silence.

"Saraaaah!" Justin's voice sang and his bald head appeared when opening the door.

"Hey Justin." I greeted formally.

"I'll have to squeeze you in a talk show! There are soo many magazines that wants you and want to know even more!" I smiled.

"Sure, but not too many because I have to go to school too." I assured him. He just smiled and made a victory dance.

"You know that this is sooo great! You got 2nd place on the charts yesterday! If you claim the 1st place I'll get you 10 000 dollars!" he screamed so loud I almost got chills. Easy earned money. Soon even I'll get to go to East Creket like a spoiled kid. But I won't do that since I know better.

"You've got visit Sarah." some unknown guy said when coming in.

"Who?"

"I have no idea but he said he's an acquainted." I got up from my hard chair and went out to the lobby. I saw a tall boy stand right next to the elevators but I didn't recognise him since I just saw him from his back. I noticed the hair color and knew that it was him.

Run away! I sprinted off and he didn't even notice.

¤¤¤

The piano made an awful sound when I hit it with my both angered hands. Why did I run? Did I suddenly become a coward? I felt a bit bad of making this great piano have to sound like that. Keep playing. Keep it up. Don't think of that jerk. Okay, play your calming song then! My fingers moved to the song I love the most, the song that always calmed me down at moments I needed it the most. River flows in you.

I've always loved this song. Before it was mistaken as Twilight's piano song that Edward played so it had gotten my attention, and when I realised that it was a big mistake it didn't really matter since I loved the song and had gotten really tight with it. I smiled throughout the whole song, like I always do and when it ends I always look a bit depressed. But this time when it ended it wasn't just silence passing by. Someone was clapping and I knew who it was. I stood up as if I just saw a tiger. But Darrén counts as a tiger to me.

"You play good."

"T-Thank you." I said nervously and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. How am I supposed to do now? I can't run this time. He's right in front of the door. Am I supposed to jump out of the window? No that's impossible, since it's the 4th floor, but I wouldn't even think twice if it was the 2nd floor.

"I'm sorry." echoed. He apologised? I'm the one who should apologise since I tried butting into his business when he didn't want it. "I'm sorry that I was such a jerk because and used such a bad reason to not be able to talk about it with you." He has even more?!

"N-No! It's fine! If you don't want to talk about it then it's fine, it's none of my business!" He shook his head.

"Want us to start over?" He reached his hand to me. I smiled and took it.

"Sure."

The sunset had just left, but I didn't notice it.

"I decided to let you know about my little past." he was smiling weakly.

"About your mom as you mentioned yesterday?" He nodded.

Get prepared.

_________________

There's a link of the song River flows in you! ------------->

I actually play piano myself and can play it. Believe me, this song is really good and I learned it about 2 years ago and still, I know it by heart. It's that good, yes.

COMMOTE!