Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought

Dedicated to JustPlainWeirdos! Thanks a lot for dedicating me and for reading my story, it means a lot!!

Excuse me if you find anything that's wrong spelled... It's not that I don't know how to spell but I write fast and you know what happens when you write too fast...

_____________

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and looked at my chest. It couldn't have been more obvious. I even considered calling for the guards and tell them he sexually harassed me to get him out of here. That's a smart one but I'll stick to my plan.

His eyes went up and down and I got a bit annoyed.

"Sorry." Huh? "I thought you were someone else." he uttered.

VICTORY!!!!!!!

I really was tempted to do my victory dance but I have to stay like this. After everything I won't blow my cover like that.

Then Dan finally left. Phew.

"Since I have the chance to tell you straight about everything now I'll just tell you another thing." Ambreal said. Darrén nodded and was ready to hear a long story just like the one he just heard.

"I seriously loved you back then. But not anymore. I'm over you and I want you to know that."

This can't be happening! No! They smiled to each other.

"Good." Darrén grinned. "I don't want you to get hurt everytime you see me anymore so I'm glad for you. And I have lots of problems right now concerning love..."

"You like someone?"

"Yeah. Kind of. But I'm confused." he sighed. "It's like... Oh this will sound so gay. It's like my heart is divided and split up. The other part leans against the other side and the other one to another side. It's complicated."

I didn't get that one. Nor did Emíne and she sent me several glances showing her wrinkled eyebrows that was perfectly plucked. But it did sound kind of funny. I couldn't help letting out a chuckle and they clearly heard it, looking at us. Think of something fast.

"A-And you know that time Clarissa thought that Rihanna was the one that beat up Chris Brown?! That was hilarious!" I attempted to save us. They bought it and I could have swore that I heard Darrén chuckle.

Well that's how it ended I guess. They didn't have mutual feelings after all. I thought they were the best couple ever but seeing that they don't like each other in that way I don't see why I should force those two together anyway. I just wonder what's going on in Darrén's heart.

¤¤¤

"And that's why you can't have the role." Carter sighed.

"Okay." I mumbled. "I know it's a big difference between movies and theatres since I can't play an old guy but how about making my role into a teenager?" I suggested. He shook his head.

"I like that scene, so we are keeping it. Are you sure you don't want a big role?"

"Yeah, more than ever."

"Then I have no other choice than putting you into scene 39 with the big crowd. You won't have any lines..." he said as he scanned the script in his hand. That is... Great. I won't be saying a thing! Then I can focus on Sarah's line! That's... Great! Yeah I know, I repeated the same thing.

I literally skipped out of his office. The other week of acting school passed as fast as summers do. We finally got back to our real dorms in East Creket and now it's time to study the script in my case.

"What are you looking at?" Tom asked. Luckily the script was mashed up into one and everyone's lines was in it so I didn't need to hide to study the script.