Ch 24. Girl's Day

6 days left!!

___________

"I can't believe you did this to me." his voice said, filled with his angry emotions.

"Darrén... I didn't mean to..." I tried to tell him my reasons. But are there for good reasons in this? My reason is certainly not good enough. Just because I want a good high school life?

"It doesn't matter! Just look what you've done!" he yelled. I looked at my body, surprised that I was wearing a dress with my wig on. "You're all tangled up because of this mess." I returned looking at my body, but this time I had threads all over me. Tangled.

"You disappoint me!" a light voice said from behind.

"Ambreal." I mumbled and looked at her angelic face that for the first time was furious.

"You lied to me."

"Ambreal! I know I'm not worthy your trust but please!" I pleaded, but her face was hardening even more, not even thinking of forgiving me. The angel turned into a devil. I don't mind that she's mad at me since deserve it but I am blaming myself for making this beautiful innocent creature turn into that.

"I don't ever want to see you again." they both said unison. And repeated hundreds of times. Even Emíne joined them, even though she always knew and accepted it.

"NOOO!" I yelled and jumped out of the bed. There were tears on my cheek. But I'm lucky it's a Saturday, because Tom and Darrén are out by then. I sighed in relief and went to the bathroom. It's just a dream. But I have to be careful. That will definitely happen if I am too careless. Those are the most important people of my life, that lifted me up from the dark and I can't afford to lose them. But what's with Darrén then? I did mention that Ambreal and Emíne are my best friends but Darrén? Well I have to say that I am closer to Darrén than I am with Tom. In a friendly way. I remembered what Darrén had said yesterday about his crush and I longed for him because I wanted to squeeze out more juicy information. I wonder who it is. She has to be really beautiful if she can make someone like Darrén to fall for her.

"Rise and shine!" someone yelled when slamming the door. That confident rebellious slam as marching in.

"Emíne? What the hell are you doing here? It the guy's dorm!" She smiled and I noticed the big crown behind her of men that adore her. They are after her like puppies. But it's the same for Ambreal.

"We're going out!" she smiled.

¤¤¤

"Hi... I'm Sarah." I said as Emíne introduced me to Ambreal.

"Ambreal." she shook hands and her eyes were twinkling. "I saw you at Lady Gaga's concert and you were great!"

"Thank you so much." I thanked her as smiling.

"Let's get going!" Emíne shrieked and pulled us. "I want to get to the mall as fast as possible! I haven't had a girl shopping for years!" I laughed and entered the limo.

"How do you know each other?" Ambreal asked when the door of the limo shut. I intended to say that there were an accident like we bumped into each other to cover up but Emíne decided to take the lead.

"Well." she smiled and I saw how she grinned. This is bad. If this is Emíne I bet she's getting shit over me. "I saw her doing drugs and kind of blackmailed her. Then we just became friends." Oh that was over the line! But I still laughed in my head because it was certainly a good one. I was just going to protest but Emíne gave me a confident smile and it seemed like she was challenging me. This is so on!

"Well how about when I found you in the janitor's closet with a male model when one of your photo shoots ended?" I smiled. Her grin faded away slowly.