Ch 84. Lost Control

You're gonna kill me.

______________

I don't know what happened. My brain just said stop, and it felt like my heart took over it. But I couldn't let it take over me now. I couldn't do this. Why did I say that?

I just lost my control and let it slip through.

He just stood there. With the curry dripping on the floor with wide big eyes, as if he had waited for something for 100 years that finally came.

But I couldn't let that last. What I just told him was a huge misunderstanding I knew. He thought I meant something else but I mean that he's the best friend ever and I love him for that. I had some left.

I threw my last curry right into his face that started dripping into his clothes.

"And you got to learn how to not get distracted!" I sneered at him just like he did before. At first, just for a millisecond I saw disappointment in his eyes but then he went so cheery and I couldn't help thinking that it was just my imagination.

Maybe I shouldn't had done that, was something I realised when he grabbed the whole pot and without any weapon how could I defend myself? I'm taking this too seriously. But I still have to avoid getting drenched in curry right? It'll probably take weeks to get it off me...

"No!" I shrieked when I knew that he was going to pour everything on me. "No..." I said as if he was a dog eating my shoe. "Help!" I yelled and flew to Darrén's room. Luckily, I got ahead because of my advantage of being able to run fast and he runs ridiculously slow at first. Best hiding place? No idea. I was trapped. And before I could figure something out he was at the door, closing the only way to escape.

"You're not getting away..." he laughed evilly. Now I'm creeped out.

"No!" I cried, actually trying to shed some tears but my acting isn't that great so of course he saw through it; showing no mercy.

Next thing I knew, I was drenched in this yellow-brown curry that colored my hair a bit yellow-greenish.

"Darrén..." I sighed when I felt all slimy lying on his bed. "You're cleaning up."

"I'm too lazy for that. I'll just call one of dad's maids." I got up. Wow, no wonder he can't cook. If he wants homemade food he'll call a maid. Haha, so typical Darrén I guess?

"Whatever. I'll take a shower." I said but I was actually planning on something else while his guard was down.

"Sure, go ahead." he said while he dialed a number on his phone. When I walked right past him I took my chance and gave him a big hug, rubbed my everything that had curry on it.

"God, Krystal!" he yelled, laughing a bit. "Stop!" He stumbled around to get me off but I was clinging on him like a koala, literally. Then I landed on something soft and saw him on the bed with me getting the view from above. He had that same look from when I let my mouth slip.

How do I get into these situations all the time? I've never experienced something like this with my other guy friends, like Dan. Why am I led to this all the time? It's either him on top of me or the other way around. God I'm getting annoyed. I don't know a thing.

And then the perfect timing came when that got into my head again. God. I didn't want to think about the kissing scene in a situation like this! It felt like my cheeks were on fire. I need to get out of here.

He knew that I was trying to run away. He grabbed my wrist with his big firm hands and just looked into my eyes with that same usual stare he always uses to me in serious circumstances. He pulled my wrists closer and forced me to lean in closer to him. I was so caught up with the moment and did as he demanded without realising it.