Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.

I've made a new cover :) Thought that I wanted a summer cover to show how happy I am that summer break is soon! Can't wait.

Please vote and comment, want your opinion.

__________

"Get me some water." she demanded, watching me run all over the place to satisfy her orders. She really enjoyed it too. I gave her the water and hurried back to my place, with the fan so that it won't get too hot.

"Fan harder, and get me some new water, this isn't ice cold." she said, like a queen bossing around everyone. Well in this case it is like that I guess. I am just her slave. I put the fan down, and ran away to get cold water this time. I saw some girls on my way.

"It's a guy!" they yelled. Now I'm in trouble. Guys can't be seen her in the girls' dorm.

"D-Don't tell anyone!" I tried to convinced them but didn't get any good results. If they were girls from my class they'd definitely get happy instead of disgusted like that. That's only my luck. They kept yelling and before they could mention a guy Emíne showed up.

"Girls, this is my property so don't even think of mentioning him." She had a smile, that had so much confidence and knew that she had the power. From my view I thought that she was a Mean girl's boss but from their view she was the girl you admire the most in the whole world. As soon as they saw her they admired her to the fullest and their eyes were sparkling, so happy over that she was talking to them.

"Okay Emíne!" the other girl smiled, and she smiled so much that her eyes disappeared somewhere. Emíne smiled back and they yelled, as if a celebrity were smiling. But she's literally the celebrity now when I think about it. They left, giggling and it disgusted me how the Hetace effect had. But in the girls' dorm it seems like Ambreal and Emíne share the power. And when I was on the way thinking about the Hetace siblings I did notice that Emíne has a dash on the i. How stupid am I? I didn't even notice that!

"Come on move it!" Emíne yelled. As my mistress I guess that she'd be happy if I thanked her. Maybe she'll even let me go soon?

"Umh Thank you for saving me." I mumbled, but I was sure that she understood.

"Don't try to fawn on me!" she shrieked, and even got shivers. "Look what you did to me!" I studied her, noticing her goosebumps. "Now get me a blanket too!" I nodded and went to get her water.

It's been tiring. I mean exhausting! She even made me run around the campus three times! That's about 3 miles! Gave me some running to do that I need, but still! I returned to the dorm and sighed when seeing the big building.

"Chrystrah!" someone yelled. What the heck is that?! Then I saw Emíne and my head yelled a "Nooo" secretly. She was wearing a really good looking raincoat that surprised me because most of the raincoats just look geeky.

"What's that?!" I screamed through the splashing rain. She smiled. That creepy smile.

"A mix with all of your names. And you're not done you know!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I sighed, knowing that there's more work awaiting me.

"You have to guard my wardrobe since I'm scared of ghosts!" I saw how scared she looked. What the hell.

¤¤¤

I ended up spending the night in front of her stupid closet! I can't believe that I actually let someone like her do this to me. And my song still isn't finished. And she expects me to guard her wardrobe again this night. And Ambreal isn't with me anymore. She's hanging around Emíne and I feel really lonely. It's like everyone is at Emíne's side now.