Ch 76. The Last Scene

Dedicated to zippy96xx a faithful reader and voter!

______________________

"Kiss scene?!" yelled out inside my head. I am not prepared for this! I thought that it would take about 20 scenes more until we'd shoot the kiss... I tried to hide the shock and did it well since there were so many co workers just walking past me as if nothing happened. I took a peek at Darrén and he looked so calm. It kind of calmed me down too, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm freaked out.

His eyes shot to me and he dug his gaze into me. He turned from calm to worried and I knew that this guy saw through me. Am I that transparent? And I thought that I could act too...

With big steps approaching me, he didn't even hesitate and stopped right in front of me, just some inches away.

"Calm down." he said without looking at me while patting my head. I calmed down easily as soon as his hand touched my head. I relaxed all my muscles and knew that just his existence being around me is enough to relax. I didn't think about the kiss anymore.

He suddenly ruffled my hair and it actually hurt a bit.

"What the hell!" I yelled and we attracted some attention. He chuckled and then Carter interrupted us.

"Hey! The sunset will come in 10 minutes! Don't mess up her hair!"

Darrén's eyes widened shocked and he put up his hand as if it was his fault and that he wouldn't do it again. Carter called the stylists as fast as possible and they fixed my hair again. I saw Darrén smirk and couldn't help that he was plotting that.

I finally understood that Darrén just helped me. He gave me more time. Even if the sunset was in ten minutes it wouldn't change the time but they wanted us to practice before. And he just gave me an excuse to skip that. In this world I can't just refuse their orders just because I have weird feelings about the kiss. I don't think that I could, but any actress or actor could lose their job just because of something small like that.

As he watched over me sitting on Carter's chair with about five stylists behind me brushing my hair I couldn't help smiling back, to make him know that I had realised what he did for me.

"Thank you." I mimed and got a smile back. My whole body was shaking as I longed to get out of this chair and tell him a real thank you.

"Is it cold?" one of the stylists asked me and I shook my head.

"Just excited." I said and looked at the sunset. It was near the end of the water and I knew that it was only about five minutes left. And we had to film two minutes before it'll hit the water because when it hits the water it'll be that moment we kiss. I could imagine how all the different colors would stride down the water and shoot out to the sky,and even send out colors I've never seen before.

"Three minutes until we shoot. Get ready." they told me and I jumped out of my seat, even making Carter's precious chair fall down, and I didn't even bother to put it back to balance.

"Are you still freaked out?" Darrén asked me when I sat down next to me leaning to the tree behind. It was uneven and there was something that poked my back.

"No." I looked away.

"You don't have to pretend okay?" he chuckled and took a sip of water from his bottle.

"I'm not pretending." I lied.

He turned his head and pierced his eyes into mine.

"Okay, I am..." I admitted. "But it's not like it's the first time..."

Sarah Montana Living In The Boys' DormOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara