Ch 43. Taking On A Role

______________

Everyone was running around in circles. They had told the class after us to perform first so we still had some time. I walked around looking all calmed down. I don't really care if we won't perform because I'm not really a big part but I knew that Emíne cared a lot of it so I was a bit sad. I really want to help out but how can I in this disguise? And they'd ask me who I am and whatever.

I went to a calm little corner and noticed that Ambreal was there, sitting on a chair. She spotted me and her eyes went big. I almost forgot about the crying incident so for a moment I wondered why she acted like that.

"H-Hi." I greeted her nervously and sat next to her. She was tensed up when she felt my presence.

"Hi." she replied, looking away.

"So..." I added, to fill the empty air. But I couldn't come up with something to say.

"So...?" she asked and looked straight into my eyes this time. I got tense too and looked at everyone that were all panicking.

"Why were you crying?" flew out of my mouth. Why the hell did I ask that?! Am I stupid or what?!

I didn't think that she'd answer that when I saw her hesitating for her answer.

"Because I was jealous." Ambreal jealous?! This girl gots everything every girl wants! Beauty, influence, money, can get fame in some seconds if she wants so and even more! And it's ridiculous how pure she is.

"Wait, go again?" I said confused.

"I was jealous of you and Emíne. I noticed that you and Emíne started going out together more and more, without me. And I can feel that you know something and keeps it from me. You talk about stuff I don't get." She looked away ashamed. I can't believe this. Maybe it's time for Ambreal to know the secret. I know I can trust her.

But.

Not now. I'm not mentally prepared for this.

"Don't be Ambrel!" I shrieked and hugged her. She relaxed. "I promise that you won't feel like this anymore, okay? Just tell me everything okay?" She nodded. Now this was cleared. Finally.

I went to the bathroom and it was still occupied by Camille, with her bleeding foot. I can't change here I guess.I saw Emíne getting scolded while crying.

"I'm so sorry!" she yelled. "Camille I didn't mean to- I didn't-" she sobbed but she couldn speak properly.

Even though I really wanted to help out I have to change to Chris first.

I went to a dressingroom and hoped that no one would come. If someone comes I'll rip off the wig if I haven't gotten it on properly and say that I'm Sarah. I let off the braid and opened the bag to grab my wig. Suddenly I heard a big bang from the door. I looked back and saw someone from my class.

"You!" he yelled and pointed right at me.

"Huh?"

He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Here she is!" he screamed and the whole class looked at me. Lisa sprinted off to me and took myhand.

"I beg you! Can you take a role in our play?" My eyes were really big and I couldn believe what she was saying.

"What?!"

"Our lead just got hit by a car and we need someone now!" Lisa cried. I can't stand when people cry. I feel like I have to help them then.

"Okay." I accepted.

¤¤¤

"Can you please just leave me alone? I can handle this, trust me." I convinced Lisa when she tried to help me memorize my lines. She refused, telling me that she had a great trick of remembering everything since she knows the all of it(she wrote it that's why). She finally left and I scanned them carefully, smushing in every little word into my head with the different tones and expression. Okay. My name is Jenny. I'm a thief, who needs money to pay back my depths.