Ch 41. Preparing

Ugh... I did it again. I deleted everything and had to write over :( whatever :p

_________

"What?!" I screeched, amazed that my voice sounded like Amber's voice.

"Do I need to ask you again?!" he flinched. "Please go out with me!"

"But I thought you would stop! Do I need to get mom again?"

"No that was different... At first it was for publicity. But now... I think I kind of like you." Whoa!

This is the first time someone has confessed to me. It was quiet and mom and the others started scanning us to see if everything was alright.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because..." He got nervous and pulled out some grass and played with them. "I noticed how nice you are... You forgave me like that!" he said and snapped his fingers.

"But..."

"And you have the cutest smile ever."

Now I got embarrassed. I can't believe he just said that to me. Me? And cute smile?!

"Can I ask yoy something, Dan?" I looked up to the sky. He didn't answer but I knew that he was listening to me.

"When the person you love confess to you... Is your heart supposed to be warm and thumbing like crazy?"

"Yeah." he said.

"Then..." I got up and leaned against the tree. "I can't return your feelings. My hearts movements haven't changed." He then walked to me which gave me a surprise since I thought he was behind the tree.

"I knew that you wouldn't accept them anyway. But I just want to tell you that I won't give up." he grinned. But I could see the pain inside his eyes. He took my hand and pulled me up as if I was a feather. I got up with great force and found my balance. We walked back in silence.

¤¤¤

1 day passed like air. It went fast as Emíne and I did as we usually do - rehearsing. At least when the play is tomorrow. But since she has a bigger part she has to practise at the stage, using the car and everything. The more complicated, the harder it is to fulfill it perfectly.

"Where's the brake?!" she whined and I heard a crush.

"Not the vase again Emíne!" Lisa cried. "It's the third time and we need that for scene 14! The storage won't have any more of those if you keep doing it!"

"It's not my fault that I don't have a license! Didn't really stop you from creating a car scene for me!" she opened up her arms showing her anger when shouting at her.

"I can't move the car scene to Camille since she has too many lines! She won't be able to keep it up!" Lisa fought back. I sat at the audience's seats, laughing at them. I didn't have to rehears since I have just one line and I have practised being mugged a hundreds of times. It get's tiring actually.

"I kind of... like you." I heard from the corner of the stage, as everyone backed off Emíne so they won't be hit by her.

"Are you kidding me? You're a cop you're obviously trying to fool me." Camille grinned and left. Darrén was left with a depressed face. Then they lightened up and discussed the scene. He seemed really into it right now since he was all whiny about if before. He knew the lines perfectly right now and everyone was excited of it because it wasn't so dorky when we had all these professional stuff. We had set up cameras all over the place and had some of the smart ones to to the camera switches while the play goes on, and placing a microphone on the actors.