Ch 28. They're Not Even Done

I'm sooo mad. I accidentally deleted everything! So I had to write over :'(

I recently made a discussion on the share your story club saying thaat I read stories if they interests me and suddenly I recieved 3 votes on every chapter! That's some nice person.

This is dedicated to ravvnm because I talked a bit with her and she's really nice :) Thanks for your support girl!

Reese Witherspoon as Carolynne!! ----->

__________

"That's about it."

"I'm so going to kill your parents!" Anna yelled, so loud that the staff turned their attention to us. I calmed her down when she tried convincing me into letting her kill them. I noticed how her reaction was so alike to Emíne's reaction because she also told me that she could kill them. They are alike, aside from that Anna always knew about my parent loss and all the past things. She's actually the reason I had the job in the agency.

"And he's also threatening me to tell the press about everything so I'll lay low and fix this. If you can't reach me that may be the reason."

"B-But I can fix this!" she begged. I shook my head. I won't let other people to pick up the shit I get.

"I'll take care of this by myself." I said and she noticed how serious I was.

"But you'll come on Monday right? You're supposed to sing your new single at a talk show!"

"I'll try." I left like that, leaving her all worried of me.

I saw Justin on the way and hugged him lightly. My eyes landed directly on his shining head as usual.

"What's up my money maker?" he smiled. It's been a long time since I saw him and I was disappointed that I actually had to ask something like this when we had a great moment.

"Hey Justin... I saw that Trapped was first on the charts and you did tell me the other day that if I make it there you'll give me money. And I really need them now so can I get it now?" I asked as carefully as possible.

"S-Sure." He was surprised to have heard me asking for it so straight-forward.

"Thank you so much Justin." I thanked him and went back to school or I'd be late.

¤¤¤

"Kiss me."

"My beloved." he answered.

I was so disgusted of this stupid manuscript and nearly puked. It's packed with boring scenes! It's a typical wannabe good chick flick but I couldn't take it. And yes, we're doing a play. I know, I'm not 6 years old anymore but it's something the girls wanted(don't count me in). So this girl that handed everyone the script wrote it and I didn't like a thing about it. I'm a girl but I still don't. The other girls praised her all the time for writing so good. That's because they only focus on the only romance part there is in this script.

There's not many good chick flicks anymore and that's the reason I started disliking chick flicks. They make it so exaggerating and it won't seem real. I stood up from my seat and headed to the desk where the teachers always rule but there were none today because he entrusted the seat to the girl that wrote the manuscript. The boys kept whining that it's boring until they saw me walking towards the desk. Darrén had big eyes while Tom spread the word that I was going up.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled and shut the whole class up. "We can't do this!" The boys cheered. I looked at the girl who wrote it.

"Don't take this hard I'm just telling you the truth." I told her and then continued. "But this sucks." More cheering boys. She looked away, all hurt. "It's not that I am a guy and dislike chick flicks, I actually really like them and watch them all the time." Oo... silence. "Uh... With my girlfriend." I added. "And don't you notice that this only have one romance scene in it? And that the protagonist always sit on her couch and wait for everything to happen? The audience will surely predict what's going to happen!" This time she nodded and I knew she was taking the critique as a good source of getting better.