Ch 96. In Place

This chapter is dedicated to BrittanyBailey! :) 

I'm very very mean. I know it. But here it is xD

I love comments, and got really happy for ur support so thank u sooo much my cute readers!!! Btw, I have to answer a comment from ShrazyMe. "I love this story :) I read it all today IT'S AMAZING :) Upload SOON!"

First. Thank you so much! xD And omg it's amazing you read my whole story in a day?!! That's crazy, you clearly have supereyes... Such a fast reader -_-

AND. I'm so sorry guys, I'm an expert at leaving cliffhangers. It's my only interest hahahah the chapter just always have to end with a cliffhanger... Keeping up the interest man!

______________

It's just a nightmare. Only a nightmare that I can escape from when the worst comes. That was what I thought at that time. I didn't want it to be reality but I knew it was and that I couldn't escape from it.

What was I really doing? Why did I have the most powerful courage the other second and the other second, I am the most scared girl in the world? It was not about courage. I'm brave when I'm in a safe room where no one can reach me - but I'm weak like a little girl when I'm out surrounded by people.

Courage doesn't involve my situations. Courage is being able to stand up with a straight face against your weakness. But sometimes you just have to do it, whether you dare or not. I knew that I'd regret everything if I crumbled into a ball hoping for someone to save me.

I raised up my head and looked right in the eye to that man. Maybe it seemed like I was a coward, but I ran. Not that kind of ran. I didn't run away from them. I ran to meet the bigger thing. I ran to the airport with them following me and luckily, I got the last ticked to California. I was so relaxed when I was on the plane and felt some tourists staring at me. I smiled at them and slided up my phone, apologising to Emíne and told her what happened. I don't have my luggage but I guess it's fine because I have all my most necessary stuff in my bag.

I saved my seat belt when the stewardesses started telling everybody that we were going to lift soon and just hoped for the best.

¤¤¤

Flashlights. All over the place. Nothing could stop them.

Loud noises. Yelling. Questions.

"Wake up!" a voice yelled into my ear and made me fly up hitting my head. I opened my eyes and saw a stewardess.

"Oh... We've landed already?" She gave me a "duh"-look and I looked around. Empty. Time to go.

After going through all the pass checks and stuff I got out, ready for fresh air but there was a huge press outside. Of course. I did expect this actually.

I was showered with questions as usual. But this time I decided to stand up straight against them. I gave them a smiled which surprised them as they tried to get in on camera.

"While being gone I've been given much time to reflect on my previous action." I told them with a loud voice to shut them up. I was surprised by my formal speech. "I do not regret anything. I can only wish for my fans and friends to accept me and forgive me for what I've done."

"What's your real name? Sarah or Krystal?" one of them asked me.

"It's Krystal. Sarah was just a stage name." I answered back.

"What's your reaction to the model trying to help you?" they yelled. Do the questions ever stop?

Hey. What? "What did you say? Who?"