Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar

Am I the only one that's annoyed of my library because it never updates?

And about a day ago I wrote chapter 26 or 25 in my Ipod and it fucked up so it pushed on the publish button by itself! I panicked and copied it, and deleted everything :) Just hope that no one saw o.O If you saw then don't spoil! ;p

Why not Ben Stiller as Darrén's and Emíne's dad?(James) -------------->

_____________

There was pounding music from the big castle like house. Even though it came from inside it was so loud that I couldn't hear my own thoughts. The limo I sat in that even had sushi slided through a big crowd. They moved out of the way fast, as if the king and the queen was on the limo. As expected from the son of the castle like houses mother.

"We're here."

He walked out of the limo, making the crowd outside yell like there's no tomorrow. But in a good way.

"Darr!" some girls shrieked. As expected from Darrén, the model. He held up the door for me and everyone was quiet when they saw me. They all wore party dresses, and I mean those elegant with Swarowski crystals. Hey that's my name! Okay, don't get care-free.

I only wore a really daring tight shirt(that I got from Anna who didn't want me to ruin my Sarah image with baggy clothes every time I go out as her.) and a tight short denim skirt. They were rather surprised of my clothing, or that Darrén came out of a limo with a celebrity. I turned to Darrén.

"Uh... I didn't know the party was something like this... I didn't think it would be this big so I thought that I could dress casually..." I explained to Darrén but he kept saying that it's fine.

"But really! I can't enter the party like this!" I tried to keep down the voice to not make the crowd hear what I said, which they obviously did.

"Sarah?" someone asked. I didn't even care who it was because I was too busy trying to convince Darrén to let me go back and change into something more decent than this.

"Sarah!" The person I had ignored really put the anger into the voice and I finally recognised the voice because of that.

"Emíne?" I asked as I turned around, looking at her perfect figure wrapped up with a white elegant dress, with hundreds of diamond on it. Her blond-brown hair was down to her chest, with beautiful curls. We just stood there, shocked to see each other. I regret coming here now. She suddenly grabbed my arm, and led me into a big room that was even bigger than my whole apartment.

"Wha-" I said but she interrupted me.

"I'm sorry!" echoed through the whole room, making me jump. Not because of the volume, it's because of what she just said.

"What?" I finished my word she had interrupted.

"It's just that... I am always mean to people I like-"

"Does that count in Darrén?" I asked.

"Of course not!" she shrieked. "He's my brother and he's an exception!" She calmed down and finished what she wanted to say in first place.

"I felt that since I had your secret, I could trust you. I have trusting issues so that's why. I guess I went overboard when I even made you stay but I like your company." I was speechless. Not only did she apologise, but that's so cute! I've never been confessed(in a friend like way or now that I think about it I have never been confessed to so does it matter?) to and she surprised me like hell.

"So... Want me to help you with the clothes as an apology?"

I nodded.

¤¤¤

The high heels I wore were so high and made sound when I took every step, closer to the party.

"E-Emíne!" She was already looking at me so I didn't stop. "I remembered that the everyone has to go back to the dorm by 9 if they haven't gotten permission! I guess I'll go back then!" I said nervously, trying to escape but she grabbed my arm.