Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal

Dedicated to a good reader LoveingSkittlesSyann!!

_________

Maybe I shouldn't had done this. Why couldn't they just shorten the people of the thieves so that Ambreal or Emíne could take her role instead? I mean, it's better since Emíne wouldn't need to use the car! Why drag in me?! Wow I kind of sounded selfish just now. I'm horrible...

The light landed right on me and blinded me. I was short on words. I didn't know what to say. The crowd was talking, surprised that I'm taking this role. Emíne locked her arm with mine and whispered my lines, telling me to calm down too. I took a deep breath and concentrated on this. I took my gun out of my pocked and directed it to the shop manager.

"Give me the money." I fiercly said. He panickly stored his hands with the money from the cash desk. I looked back at the doorbehind me to check that there were no cops there. I suddenly saw the bigscreen, focusing on my face. Luckily I had turned my head, hiding it until it switched to the camera behind the door. As soon as it switched I turned my panicface to my calm, fierce Jenny-face.

This is kind of scary. A live movie.

He handed Emíne the bag with money and she took it fast out of his hands, leaving and dragging us along.

"I can't do this!" I whispered to Ambreal, holding the mic near my mouth so no one would hear.

"Take it easy Sarah. You'll be fine okay?" I nodded. I'll be fine.

We went backstage and Darrén's agent team appeared. His face covered the whole silkscreen making all the girls scream of happiness.

"Darn it." he said as he picked up a necklace I accidentally dropped. "We're always late."

"It was the same as yesterday's." Alex, Darrén's friend playing his comrade, aka the guy who used my hair as his mustache.

"I know. But this time I got something." he smiled looking at the necklace. This necklace is an important thing to Jenny, because it's a memento of her dead sister or something.

They ran out as soon as they lights went off and we ran out there sitting in the car.

"How about that Chinese store?" I said and pointed at one with Chinese symbols.

"No way. I bet they only have 500 dollar. Too shabby." Ambreal said with a husky voice. She used a rough tone and she was the most mean girl in our thief group I guess. Surprisingly the evilness fitted her. But the angelic Ambreal is the best afterall.

"Too shabby to not have a security camera..." I grinned, changing the bad point to a good point. She turned into a sun smiling brightly.

"That's what I like about you." she chuckled and pulled up her gun. "Let's go."

¤¤¤

We slammed the door on the shelf behind if making everything fall down and the doorbell ring like hell. Then we marched in with guns pointing to the cashier.

"Give us the money." Ambreal roared with her dark face. Then we noticed something.

There weren't a single Asian here. I'm not criticizing them but there was Asian symbols everywhere with all kind of goods transported from there, so it has to be at least one Asian here. Wow, I'm really living into it thinking like Jenny would...

"CIA." the cashier said and showed us his card. He grinned like hell and then Darrén popped out when he was hiding behind the shelf with a gun in his hand pointing at us.

"You're arreste-" Darrén was about to say until he took a good look at my face. The big screen used the camera behind me zooming up to his face. He dropped his gun. I used this as my chance escaping and dragging my team with me to the backstage.